Chapter 33

Allison's P.O.V

"She was one of my Submissive's." Harry sighs, his eyes guarding mine.

My stomach tightens, even though I somehow already knew what he was going to say.

"Oh." I say, nodding my head a little. I grab my glass of water and take a sip.

"Allison, I didn't-"

"Alright, I have two Alfredo dinners with chicken and broccoli." Our waiter says, holding both of our plates on his black tray. I smooth out the creme table cloth before he sets down my plate, "Anything else I can get you guys?"

"No." Harry clips. The waiter nods his head curtly.

"Alright, enjoy your entrees." He smiles mostly at me because Harry isn't giving him any attention.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know she was going to be here." He says, watching me as I cut a piece of chicken and plop it on my mouth.

"Obviously you didn't know. Unless you talk to her on a daily basis." It comes out more aggressively then I wanted it to, but I don't correct myself. I can't help but feel angry and jealous.

Okay, mostly jealous.

"No, I don't talk to them after we're..done." He tries to find a word to describe it.

If this Alfredo wasn't so good I'd ask if we could leave. I don't like knowing she's just a couple tables away from us.

"She's pretty." I say, stabbing a piece of broccoli with my fork.

"Yes, she is." He says.

I wish he would have lied.

"She seems lovely." I lie, moving some food around with my fork. Harry sighs.

"Allison." Harry snaps my name, my eyes shoot up to meet his.

"I'm just sayin'." I shrug my shoulders, obviously letting my bad mood take over.

"Will you stop? It's not that big of a deal." He sighs.

He picks his fork up and begins to eat his food while I gape at him.

"It is so a big deal!" I place my fork on the table. It makes a little clank. He looks up, his mouth moving up and down from chewing, "I just met one of your Ex's. Not many girls like doing that. It's weird, and aggravating, and annoying."

"You have me now, what's the point." He shrugs, I wanna kick him.

So I do, right in his shin. I sucks in a breath and leans forward, I think he's trying to hold his shin I just kicked.

"What the fuck was that for?" He hisses at me, and I smirk at him.

"Nothing." I look back down at my food and continue eating.

"She doesn't mean anything, for fucks sakes. What's the big deal? I said hi, that was it. Damn." He snaps at me, I roll my eyes.

"It's just..I can't explain it."

"Yeah, because there's not even a reason you should be like this." He mutters.

"You know if Niall walked in and started talking to me, you'd be pissed off to." I yell at him, trying to keep my voice down because we're at a mice restaurant.

He narrows his eyes at me, "That's never going to happen. He lives in the fucking United States."

"Oh my god," I mutter, "I was just saying. You would probably make us leave, not say a word to me, and then be a puss the rest of the night."