Chapter 12

Allison's P.O.V

"Harry.." I breathe out, watching him intently as he leans onto the door way and looks down at me.

"May I come in?" He asks, very slowly and swings his car keys from his hand back and forth.

Shit.

"Yeah." I say and scoot back, walking back towards the living, "What brings you here?" I try to ask casually.

"Well, a got a text message that made me confused, I thought it deserved an explanation in person." He says and I turn and look at the smirk on his face, although it doesn't reach his eyes. My stomach turns and that sensation is coming back again...

"Hello? Alli?" I hear someone call me, Harry's eyes shoot around the apartment.

"Zayn!" I say aloud and sit on the couch, I hear Harry's footsteps behind me come to the side of the couch.

"Jesus, are you alright? I thought I might need to call the police or something!" He says and laughs, I giggle.

"No, uhm. It was nothing." I say and I hear Harry clear his throat, "But I do have to go. I'll call you tomorrow, okay?"

"Alright, be careful. I love you! And so does the fam." He says and smiles.

"I love you too, bye." I say and click the end button and lock my phone and set it beside me.

"Who was that?" Harry asks forcefully, his eyes glaring down at my phone.

"Harry, what are you doing-"

"Who was that, Allison? You're ex boyfriend?" He asks, his jaw tensing as he says 'ex-boyfriend'.

"What? No! Of course not, it was my friend from home, Zayn." I explain, then shake my head, "You know what, what are you doing here anyway?"

"You said you were done. I wanted to come and know why. What changed you mind." He says, his tone softening a little as he talks to me. I sigh.

"I was expecting a text back in return, I sent it as a joke." I try to explain. He scrunches his eyebrows.

"A joke?" He asks, tilting his head. I nod my head, "You think I'm a joke?"

I roll my eyes, "No! You're not a joke. You know what, never mind."

Harry walks over to me and sits beside me in a second, I look up at him as his eyes search mine, "No, not never mind. I really was upset at your text. I was scared you really were done. Done with me, done with this. I just needed to know why."

The tone in his voice makes my heart swell up, "No, I'm not done, with you. I'm just, I don't know about your lifestyle. The internet helped a little bit, but in all honesty, I'm scared shitless."

"You don't need to be scared, Allison." He says, I bite my lip, his eyes go down to my lip and then back up to my eyes.

"You're going to hurt me, and that's the part I'm scared about." And because I'm beginning to like you but you don't want a relationship at all with me, but I don't tell him that. He closes his eyes and looks back up at me.

"It'll only be for your pleasure." He says again.

"I doubt I'll find that pleasurable." I snort, getting up from the couch. Harry gets up and follows me into the kitchen.

"Do you want something to drink?" I ask him, bending into the fridge and grabbing a Diet Coke.

"What do you have?" He sighs, irritatingly.

"Diet Coke, Coke, water, or some beer." I say and look up at him, he has his face scrunched in disgust.

"No thanks." He says and I close the fridge. I open the Diet Coke and take a drink.

"Allison, you're distracting me. And yourself. We need to talk about this." He says and runs a hand through his hair.

"Why me? You could have some woman that's willingly to do whatever you want her to do. But you want me, whose never even heard of this type of lifestyle before I met you, you want me. Why?" I ask him, setting my Coke on the counter and holding onto it.

"You.." He sighs, "You're different than those other girls. Your lack of experience, your innocence, the way you treat me, it's different."

My heart is in my throat, "The way I treat you?"

"You treat me as Harry, you treat me as me. You don't treat me like everyone else, who either see's me as some rich bastard or a Dominant." He explains, "I want to show you my type of lifestyle. I want you in my life. I've never wanted this with anyone as much as I want you."

I stare at him as he finishes his sentence. I love the way his mouth moves when he talks.. I just like him. Plain as that. This is going to be so difficult of he only wants me for my body but I want him for his body AND heart. Will he be willing to do that for me if he wants this more than anyone else?

"Show me." I say quietly, looking up at him. He blinks a couple times before tilting his head.

"What?" He asks, I take a deep breath.

"Show me what you intend to do with me." I say again, shrugging my shoulders.

"Here?" He can't hide the confusion in his voice, I shake my head.

"Here."

His face lightens up and he smiles, "We don't have the toys that I like to play with, but I will tie you up, Ms. Carter."

My mouth dries, tie me up?

"Let's go to your room, shall we?" He asks and extends his hand, I nod my head and place my hand in his, I lead him to my bedroom and close the door behind us.

"Cute." He says, taking a look at my bare room. Nothings here, besides a few pictures of me and my friends from back home, and some quotes on the walls. Very bland. Harry walks over to my pictures and looks at them.

"Who is that?" Harry asks, pointing at a picture. Oh crap. It's a picture of me and Niall and my family on vacation to Hawaii. His arms are wrapped around me and I'm looking up at him, we were all trying to act like the photographer caught us off guard. It's a nice picture, so I kept.

"Niall." I say, looking over to Harry whose studying the picture.

"The ex?"

"The one and only." I say, turning my back to the picture. Harry walks behind me and his arms wrap around me, his hand moving my long hair away from neck and kissing it gently. He moves to my ear and his breath sends chills down my spine.

"One day you're gonna tell me what happened with him." He says, biting my ear lobe gently, causing me to moan lightly, "But not now. Right now, I want to get you out of these clothes, tie you up, and fuck you senseless."

I gasp and Harry sucks on my neck, his tongue gently circling the spot he just sucked on. He leaves me and move so he's standing in front of me, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You want to do this?" He asks me, "It's only your second time.."

"I'm sure." I say, my breathing a little off as I look at this beautiful man in front of me.

He smiles at me, and his eyes darken, "Good."

And with that he brings his hands to the side of my face and pulls me forward and crashes his lips onto mine.