Chapter 41

~~~Gemma's Wedding~~~

Allison's P.O.V

I look into my bathroom mirror and smooth out the blue dress I have put on. I wore it once to the interview with Mr. Styles and Alec. I just love this dress, so why wouldn't I wear it again? I decided against curling my hair and left it straight, pinning my bangs back to the sides in little braids. I do another side glance on how my whole outfit looks and I sigh in appreciation. I slip on my white ballet flats, grab my purse, grab the bag with clothes I packed just in case I do stay over at Harry's, and exit my room shutting the door behind me. I walk in Stephanie's room and find her laying in her bed.

"Steph, what are you doing? Louis will be here any second!" I walk over to her a little more.

"I know, but I honestly have been throwing up all morning. I don't feel good." She frowns and closes her eyes, "I already told Louis."

"Awh, Steph. I'm so sorry, can I get you anything?" I ask her, feeling sorry for my bestfriend.

"No, I'm okay for now. Thanks. But can you do me a favor?" She asks, and I nod my head, "Keep an eye out for Louis' ex, okay? Tell me everything that bitch does, and if Louis does anything."

I can't help but laugh, "I'm sure he won't do anything with her. He's like way to into you to ruin it." She stares at me, "I'll tell you everything that happens. Okay?"

"Thanks Allison. Have fun!" She smiles and closes her eyes, hugging her blanket closer to her. I leave her room quitely and walk back downstairs.

I enter the living room turning off the TV, the lights, and picking up the blankets and placing them back in the chest we keep them in. There's a light knock on the door and my heart flutters. I run my fingers through my hair again and walk towards the door. I open the door and I'm taken aback when I see that Daron is standing there and Harry isn't.

"Oh, hi Daron." I say, looking a bit confused. He nods his head once.

"Good afternoon, Miss. Carter. I'm here to pick you up." He says.

"Please, come in. I have to grab a few things." I move to the side and let Daron walk in.

He looks like he could have been in the movie Men In Black, cause that's all he wears. He stands there with his hands folded in reformat of him as I put on my coat and grab my purse.

"It's snowing out, Miss Carter, might want to bring some gloves and a scarf." He informs me, and I smile widely.

"It really is snowing?" I ask him, he smiles and mods his head, "I love the snow! It's so pretty. It just makes me feel all festive, especially with Christmas."

I reach into the plastic bin we keep all of that stuff in and pull out my gray knit infinity scarf and some gray gloves to match.

"All ready." I tell him, he opens the door and we both walk out.

The sun is shinning bright and the snow is coming down pretty hard, the snowflakes look like huge cotton balls, which is my favorite type of snow! Daron leads me to the black Mercedes he picked me up in the first time Harry and I went on that date, if you could even call it that. That feel like an eternity ago, but it was only a month. I feel like I've known him for longer. Like these feelings I have for him I should know him for longer, but hey, Jack and Rose fell in love in a week right?

Daron opens the door for me and I slide into the back seat, the car already warm. He hops into the front seat and takes off down the road.

"Daron?" I question, looking into the front seat, his eyes go into the rear view mirror to meet mine, and then back on the road.