Chapter 8

Allison's P.O.V

Harry walks in front of me as I look at everything. His apartment looks so...beautiful. The walls leading into the living room are a light brown changing to darker as you got closer into the room. The furniture is all tan and newly bought it looks like, everything is so modern and rich looking. I feel like I don't want to touch anything, just in case I break it.

"This is...uhm, the living room." He says, motioning out to the room.

"It's so nice." I mutter, looking around.

"Thank you." He says as we walk into another room, the dining room and kitchen.

It's all black and white, the dining room, with a big white table and matching white chairs, and a black mat laying on top of it. The kitchen is white with black tile, and the appliances are all stainless steel. Even the island in the middle of the kitchen is white marble with stainless steel chairs surrounding it.

"And this is thee, uh, kitchen. I don't know." He says and shrugs his shoulder, "Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Please." I say, stunned by his home. It's beautiful, I didn't know he liked all of this modern stuff, color coordinating things, you could have sworn a woman lives here.

Harry gives me a wine glass, I take a small sip and it's delicious. He takes a glass and the bottle and he leads me into the living room. He sits on the couch and pulls the table a little closer to us. I take another sip of wine as he sets the wine bottle on a coaster.

"Okay, uhm.." He says, taking a sip of his wine, "Do you like the house?" He asks me, I smile.

"I love it, very decorated and matching, are you sure you don't have a girlfriend?" I joke with him, he smiles.

"No, Vicki," He starts to say and he stops, probably because the look on my face, "Ms. Donald, the housekeeper, maid, whatever you want to call her."

Oh, "You have a maid?"

"Yes, she lives right next door. Daron, my driver and security, is on this floor as well. I don't need her or Daron all of the time so theyjust stay next to me." He explains, I nod my head.

"Why is that?" I ask him, he takes a deep breath and gets up from the couch, leaving the room.

I don't know if I should follow him or not, so I just stay put, sipping on my wine. Wow, it's almost gone, I drank it that fast? I grab the bottle and pour some more wine into my cup. Harry returns with a manila folder in his hands. He sits down and has the folder in his hands, I look up at him, confused.

"What we did in the elevator, it can't happen again unless you sign this." He says and pulls out a piece of white paper and hands it too me, "If you want it to happen again, and I sure as hell do, then you need to sign it."

"What is it?" I ask, looking over it briefly before looking back up at him.

"A nondisclosure agreements, my lawyer makes me do this, it basically means you can't tell anyone anything about. Anything." He says to me, I look down at the paper again.

"I'll sign." I say and hold my hand out as he hands me a pen.

"You aren't going to read it?" He asks me, I shake my head.

He gazes at me impassively and then shakes his head, I sign my name on the line at the bottom and date it with today's date, November 17th, 2013. I hand him back the paper and small smile creeps on his lips, he slips the paper into the folder and sets it on the table.

"So, does this mean we can make love now?" I ask him, and then my face heats up right after I say it. Am I an idiot!? I bite my lip and look up at him, begging for him to say something. His mouth parts slightly, and then closes it again.