Chapter 56

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry," Someone starts shaking my shoulder, I roll over, "Harry, wake up."

I groan once, covering my face with my hands, muttering a 'No". Usually I'm a morning person, but right now I'll I want to do is sleep. I hear a giggle before someone starts poking my side, so now I have to wake up. I roll back over and peek one eye open, looking at a grinning Allison.

"Hi." She says, still smiling, I yawn.

"Hi." I clear my throat, "Why are you waking me up?"

"I was bored." She rolls over on her back and stares at the ceiling, "And you were snoring."

"What?" I ask, and she nods her head, "I do not snore."

"Yes huh, really loud actually." She giggles some more.

"You're such a liar." I say and roll over onto my stomach, getting up on my elbows to look down at her, "You are lying, right? Because I know for a fact I don't snore."

"Yes, Harry, I'm kidding." She scoots over so she's almost right under my face, "I just couldn't sleep anymore."

"So you decided to wake me up?" I ask, shaking my head, "I could have slept for another hour or so."

"Yeah, well.." I feel her hand move around on top of my boxers, "I thought we could do something other than sleep."

My dick begins to harder as she moves her hand, pushing down on top of me.

"Good idea, Ms. Carter." I murmur, leaning down and putting my lips onto hers, and we're going...

...

"I can't wait to drvie my brand new ca to work today," She smiles, eating a piece of her toast that Vicki made us, "That's so weird to say, I have a new car."

"Just be careful, I'd rather myself drive you." I say, checking my business stats on my phone, I hear her smack her lips.

"You can't just buy me a car, and then not expect me to drive it." She says, pressing a kiss ot my cheek, "Thank you, Harry, I've probably said it about a thousand times, but I can't help it."

"You're welcome, Allison." I say, now looking over and pressing a kiss to her lips, "What time is your work again?"

"I have to be there at 3, and I work until close, Dee called off sick tonight." She tells me, spreading some jelly onto the toast.

My phone starts ringing, and Louis' name is on the screen, I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Stephanie cheated on me with Andrew, Allison's little brother." He says.

What the fuck. I look towards Allison whose playing some stupid candy game on her phone. I get up from my chair and walk towards the living room, trying to get out of hearing range.

"Are you serious?" I ask, my arm crossed against my chest.

"Yes I'm fucking serious! She sleeped with him after we went to the club." Louis explains, "If that little prick was still here I'd kick his ass."

"Well then I might have to kick yours because that's Allison's brother," I mutter dryly, "Are you okay though?"

"No, I'm not okay, I'm fucking pissed." Louis answers me.

"Well are you guys still together-"

"No, hell no. I broke up with her. Gave her a few words too, like really? How can you just cheat on someone?" He asks, and I shrug although he can't see me.