Chapter 62

Allison's P.O.V

I've been standing in the doorway to Steph's room since Harry dropped me off this afternoon so I could get ready for his parents New Years Eve party. It' empty in here, except for her bed, a couple papers and stuff are scattered on the floor. Wow, I can't believe she's actually gone. This is going to take some getting used to. I close the door to her bedroom and walk over to mine. I remove the towel around my body and throw it on the floor, I lay down on my bed and get on my phone. While I'm scrolling through my IG feed, a text message from Niall pops up.

"From: Niall Horan, December 31, 2013:

Hey, Alli! How are youu ? :)"

"To: Niall Horan, December 31, 2013:

Hi Niall, I'm fine. :) how are you?"

"From: Niall Horan, December 31, 2013:

Eh, getting better as the days go by, but I'm okay! How are you going to be spending your New Years?"

I kept texting Niall throughout the time I was getting ready. We didn't really talk about anything in particular, we just talked. It's actually becoming quite nice how we can just talk without there being any awkwardness. My feelings for him have stayed the same too, I will never have romantic feelings for him again. We're just becoming friends, and I like that. I tell Niall that I have to go, but I'll be sure to tell him Happy New Year sometime after midnight. I also talked to my dad and brother and told them I'd call as soon as I could. I doubt I'll be getting drunk tonight since we will be at Harry's parents house, but I don't know if I'll have my phone with me all night. There's a knock on my door, which tells me Harry's here already. I check the time on the TV box and of course, it says 6:00 sharp, Harry's always on time. A small smile is on my lips as I walk to the door, opening it up and finding a nicely dressed Harry Styles leaning agasint the doorframe. The white scoop neck t-shirt he has on shows his bird tattoos, and his black blazer fits his arms perfectly. He's wearing a silver Cross necklace too, which I've never seen before.

"Hello, Ms. Carter, you look beautiful." He compliments me, and I blush, look down at my gray knit dress, it's nothing special.

"Well thank you, you look handsome, as usual," I smile, "I like your necklace too."

"Christmas present from my mum that just came in the mail," He looks down and picks it up from his chest, "It's quite nice."

"Indeed it is, I just need to put on my shoes and grab my purse."

Harry walks in behind me and shuts the door, I pull on my black above the ankle boots and throw on my white winter coat. I pick up my black handbag, more like a big wallet, and begin turning off all of the lights downstairs.

"Hurry up, woman." Harry says, looking down at his phone, I shoot him the middle finger but he obviously doesn't see it.

"I'm ready." I say, making my way over towards Harry, he nods his head and opens the door, ushering me out.

His Eclipse is parked outside on the street, he presses a button and the engine starts. He opens the door for me, and I slip in his car, the heat is luke warm as it blows out of the vents. When Harry gets in the car he has his phone pressed to his ear.

"What do you mean in Glasgow?" Harry asks, putting the car in Drive, he pulls out on the street, phone between his ear and shoulder, "That's almost 5 hours away, John, it won't take one day."

I try to listen to the radio, some Maroon 5 song is on, but I'm too busy trying to listen in on Harry's conversation.

"Right, I get that, but why is this so important?" He asks, looking over to my breifly before looking back at the road, "Alright, okay, I get. Yes I'm going to go, obviously. When is this again? January 8th, 9th, and 10th, alright. I'll call you later."