Chapter 22 "I Love her .... But Im in In Love with her"

Princetons POV

I didn't mean for our relationship to end like this. When I told her I didn't love her anymore that was an complete lie. I will never stop loving her she was my first love. It's just .... I met someone else she's wonderful her name is Shannon I met her in London. We've been talking for 2 years now and I think I'm falling in love with her.

She makes me laugh all day everyday and Allison doesn't do that like how she used to. She always gone making outfits for other celebrity's and she never calls when shes out. So I just started ignoring her the way she ignored me. Yes my heart is broken because I do love Ally with all my heart but I don't think I'm in love with here anymore , we'll see where time takes us but for right now I think we need a break from each other.

It's been about a week since me and Ally broke up , she moved in with Roc and his girlfriend , the only time we talk is to discuss the baby. Oh yeah that's another thing I lied to Ally about. I am ready to be a dad but I'm not that sure if I want a kid right now because were both in the beginning of our careers a baby will take us from work then we won't make any money I've tried to explain that to Ally a million times but she never wants to listen to me. We're both to young to be parents. Don't get me wrong I'm always going to be there for her and the baby. Plus shes staying right across the hall from me so Im going to be seeing the kid anyways.

Shannon is supposed to be coming over in about 30 minutes so we can just chill and watch movies. I went to go freshen up and refluff my curls some. About 20 minutes there was a knock at the door.

"Coming" I yelled while walking to the door. It was Allison standing there and francally she looked beautiful she had a dress on that fit her curves perfectly , her hair was flowing down her back the way I loved it. I quickly fixed my eyes back to her face and cleared my throat , I hope she didn't notice me checking her out. "Uhhh Ally , what are you doing here?" I noticed when I called her Ally she flinched a little. "I came over so we could talk about the baby." "What baby?" Oh shoot I forgot Shannon was on her way over. Ally turned around and her eyes got big once she relized Shannons London accent and her beautiful face. As of right now Shannons face was no were near beautiful she was pissed.

"Uhh .. Umm .. Uhh" I sturtted forgetting that I didn't mention to my current girlfriend that my ex lover was pregnant with my baby. "I'll just come back another time." That was another reason why I fell in love with Ally , she was never a problem starter. "No umm you stay and we'll talk real quick , Shannon babe you can go sit in my room and wait then I promise I'll explain everything to you." Shannon rolled her eyes then she stormed off into my room. I turned to face Ally who was just staring at the floor. She looked so broken and it broke my heart that I was the cause to make her feel that way. She finally spoke up , but what she said had nothing to do with the baby.

"You promised" she was on the verge of tears and I really just wanted to pull her in for a hug but I didn't . I stepped closer to her then she took a step back. "What are you talking about Ally" she flinched again "I mean Allison , what did I promise?" She wiped a tear "You promised that you wouldnt fall in love with a London girl when you took me on tour with you to escape my moms boyfriend remember?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys tell me what you think ?

Do you want Prince and Ally to get back together?

Do you want Ally to find someone new ?

Do you want Ally to become a homewrecker amd try to get with Roc?

Do you want to baby to be a boy or a girl ?