Chapter 10

Hey guys , Im writing this while Im on my laptop at school so forgive me if things are spelled wrong Im kinda getting rushed here so Yeah ! I hope you like it :)

Oh and please make sure you go read my other story on here called "She will Be loved" yes its Mindless Behavior. But its only 2 chapters so just comment on it and tell me what you think and Ill be sure to post another chapter :) Thanks 

-XOXO Starr

______________________________________________________________________________________

Allison P.O.V

After we were done reuniting with each other the police officer pulled me over to the side to ask me some questions. I guess Keisha and Princeton could tell that I was scraed because they both gave a a reashuring nodd and told me it was going to be alright. I gave them a small smile back and walked over to the desk where the police officer wanted me to sit. He pulled up chair and looked me dead in the eye.

"Was this a little stunt you pulled , or did something really happen to you today young lady ?" I couldnt believe that he would actually think that I would just run away on purpose. But on second thought I guess that did look kind of weird sonce I pulled up in a car grinning really had and stuff then as soon as I got into the building I started to cry. But still thats nor how it happened and I was going to make sure he believed me.

"No sir, this was NOT a stunt I pulled , my mothers boyfriend me and he dragged me all the way out into his car, Now I should be sewing this hoisptial for not seeing anything I mean where in the world was anyone at when that stupid bastard kidnapped me ?"

My blood was boiling and the officer looked at me with concerned eyes "He drove all the way out in the middle of nowhere but his stupid self didnt tie my hands up tight enough so I was able to jump out of the back of the van."  I finished the rest of my story to the officer and he reported everything back to another officer. At this moment I want to go home and cuddle with keisha and the boys.

I guess Princeton read my mind or saw my facial experisson or something because he walked over and he asked the officer could I go now. "Yeah she's free to go , and dont worry well catch that dirtbag I promise" I hafled smiled at him and me and Princeton and Keisha was on our way.

I got back to the house and the boys jumped on me , I guess they were really happy to see me and I have to say I was really happy to see them to. I took a hot shower and layed in my bed and wrote in my diary .

Dear Diary,

I guess this is officially the worst day of my life . I hate my mom and her stupid boyfriend. But I dont want to talk about that right now. What I do want to talk about is Princeton , he is like my night and shinginng armor but he doesnt know it yet hehe.

Well I just want to thank god that I didnt die today.

p.s I'm gonna tell Princeton how I feel tomorrow :)