Chapter 4 ''Mindless Behavior Love Story'' <3 143

Allison P.O.V

I've been sitting in the lobby for about an hour now trying to think of an plan , but nothing seems to come to mind . How do I even find out where she lives or at least a phone number.

As I'm sitting here thinking this boy comes and sits next to me , he as a big ole afro full of curls and he look's likes hes about my age. He turns to me smiling , he actually has a really nice smile . I try to act like I don't notice him staring at me but I can't ignore it anymore. I look at him kind of annoyed , I mean don't you think this a little bit creepy? ''Can I help you?'' I ask. He furried his eye brows in confusion ''You just look like my manger Keisha'' My eye-balls lite up  ''Keisha Gamble?'' He looked at me shocked ''Yeah , do you know her?'' ''Yeah , I know her she's my Aunt''

It seems ike things are actually falling into place for me. ''Do you think you could take me to her'' I asked ''Sure come on , let me go get the boys'' ''The boy's'' I asked confused , ''I didn't know my Aunt had kids''. He laughed ''Were not her kids , she manges our group Mindless Behavior'' I was surprised I didn't know Auntie Keisha was a mnager. ''Cool'' 

We begin walking towards there car ''So does Keisha know your coming'' he ask as were power walking trying to get out of the rain ''Umm..not really I kind of ran away from home''. He stopped in his foot tracks ''Ain't yo momma gone be looking for you?'' he asked. I really didn't like when people asked me question's when I don't even know them. ''Just forget about it , I already told you too much'' I snapped he didn't resopnd back he just kept walking and I was behind him.

I didn't even get to learn his name , he probaly thinks I'm some snobby bitch. The whole car ride to Keisha house nobody said anything. It was kind of weird like they all read each other's mind or something. But I couldn't blaim them , I don't think I would of talked to a stranger that just suddenly hopped in my car either.

We arrived at Keisha's house and the boy took me to her room ''Thanks'' I mummered ''No problem'' he said before walking back down staris. Keisha was listing to her iPod while working on some paper work. I stood infront of her desk and just stood there. ''Auntie Keisha'' I said. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Hoped you liked it :) 

Remember this is my very first story so be nice. My next chapter will be up in about an hour or 30 min. I'm bout to go eat. PEACE OUT !