Chapter 24 Love me or Love me Not

Ally's POV

I woke up realizing that I've been crying in my sleep once again. I turned and looked at the clock my eyes got big because it's 2:30pm and now I only have 30 min to get ready and go get Princeton . I hopped out of my bed and took a 5 min shower. I put on my pink and brown sun dress some flats and pinned my hair up in a bun. I kissed both Roc and Rocsi on the cheek and headed across the hall to Princeton's apartment. Before I knocked on the door I brushed my dress off and took a deep breath. I knocked the first two beats of Future on the door smiling to myself remembering when we made that up. I heard him shuffle some then he finally opened the door with a big ole smile on his face "Wow I didn't know you still remember that." We both just giggled a little "Umm yeah so are you ready to go , the appointment starts at 3 and it's like a 15 minute drive there." "Yeah I'm ready we can take my car , let me just grab my keys." I watched him walk back into his room to grab his keys. I can't believe how nice we're being to each other for the fact that we just broke up out of a 3 year relationship 1 week ago. I guess we're both just thinking about the baby. It does have me wondering something though , I'm going to ask him about it later.

Prince finally came back from getting his keys and we were off to the doctors. It was about 5 minutes into the drive and I couldn't hold my thoughts in any longer "Prince?" I said looking at him pay close attention the road then glancing at me "Yeah Ally" my heart beated a little faster when he called me that "Why are you involved so much with this baby if it's the reason why we broke up in the first place?" I asked praying that he wouldn't get mad at my question. He took a deep breath then he thought for a moment "I guess it's because I realized that this baby is apart of me and you , the love that we share and I want to be in it's life." "Share?" he looked at me puzzled so I spoke again "You said the love that we SHARE that's present tense." he smiled a little "That's because I still love you Ally and I always will." I blushed a little , loving the feeling of my cheeks burning pink knowing that it's him that makes me feel this way. "Oh" was all I could get out. He glanced over to me and chuckled a little "Oh is all that you can say Ally I can't get ah I love you too or something." that's when the blushing went away and I got a little angry inside because it's his fault that we broke up in the first place "I'll leave that for your London lover , that's who you left me for anyways!" I snarled , even though I didn't mean for it to come out that harsh I just want him to feel the pain that I felt when he told me ge didn't love me anymore. He gripped the steering wheel tighter I could tell he was getting uptight with me and right now I don't need him snapping on me , stress is bad for the baby. "Look I'm sorry ok can we just drop it" I said turning the other way looking out the window hoping he wasn't going to say another word. "So you don't love me anymore?" he asked glancing over at me for a second. That just pissed me off to the max. "What the hell are you talking about Princeton , your the one who said you didn't love me anymore , your the one who broke up with me for some London trick. So cut the bull making it seem like I don't love you anymore because I do and I always will. I didn't plan for me to get pregnant by a guy who doesn't love or want me anymore." I yelled with tears streaming down my face. That shut him up because he didn't say another word to me as we pulled up into The doctors office parking lot. As soon as he stopped the car I jumped out as fast as I could and headed for the door leaving Prince in the dust.