Chapter 12 "Leave Me Alone !"

Allison P.O.V

I got up from the table and went to go answer the door Princeton came following behind me. We both looked at each other you could tell that we were thinking the same thing. "Who could possible be at the door , usually our guests or friends that come over would call first." Princeton grabbed my hand and gave me a reasurring sqeeze , I bet he could tell I was nervous from all that crap that happened at the hospital. It seemed like it took us hours just to get to the door. Finally we reached it . Princeton opened the door for me. Then thats when I saw her.....

"Mom what the hell are you doing here?" I asked in the lowest voice possibe. Princeton was looking at me and my mom back and fourth I could he was trying to figure out why we looked so  much alike. My mother just stood there froozen we both just stood there froozen. Thats when a tear slid down my face I really didnt even know why I was crying. But thats when I looked at her face , she had brusis everywhere she even had too black eyes. I bet that bitch of a boyfriend she has did that to her. I swear I'm gonna kill him. "UHHH KEISHA YOU MIGHT WANNA GET OUT HERE" Princeton yelled breaking the silence. Keisha came rushing out of the kitchen in a panic "What the matter........O My God !" She walked over to where me and Princeton was standing "How come you didnt let your mother in Ally" My mothers head snapped up she looked hurt "You never used to let me call you Ally" I didnt even respond back to what she just said "Why are you here" I asked her cold heartly. She took a step inside the house since Keisha let her in. She then went to go sit down on the couch like she lived her or something. "Because I want you to come back home" she finally said once we where all sitting down on the couch.

My blood started boiling inside of me and I think Princeton could tell because he wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me into his chest whrispering to me that everything was going to be fine. "I'm not coming back home" I said low but loud enough so that she could hear me. "YES YOU ARE" she screamed. We all jumped scared , what the hell is this lady problem, "YOU CAN GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE YELLING AT ME LIKE THAT , DO YOU THINK THAT IM ABOUT TO COME BACK TO LIVE WITH YOU AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO ME THERE YOUR CRAZY IF YOU THINNK THAT I AM" I screamed right back at her. She had this shocked experrison on her face "What the hell are you talking about Allison" she asked me. I just looked at her in pitty. "YOUR STUPID BOYFRIEND RAPED ME EVERY NIGHT WHILE I WAS LIVING THERE , THEN HE KIDNAPPED ME AND TRYED TO KILL ME" I had tears coming down my cheeks and I could feel my face turning red. "Your lying he would never do anything like that" she said and thats when I lost it. "Get Out" After that I ran out the room and up the stairs into my room. I slammed the door then slid down it and just cryed.