Chapter 8

Sorry I havent wrote a chapter in a while , Ive been really really busy with school. But here's the next chapter . I hope you like it .

_________________________________________________________________________________

Princeon's P.O.V

I'm so worried about Allison , shes been missing for about 5 hours now , where could she have possible went ? Did she not like it here with us or something for her to just go run away ? We've called the police and they said that they can only file a missing person's report if she has been missing for at least 24 hours.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 24 HOURS , SHE COULD BE DEAD FOR ALL WE KNOW AND YOU WANNNA WAIT 24 HOURS'' I screamed at the police officer ''Sir please calm down , were going to find her I promise" I just looked at him , I dont know what to say or think. So i just walked away quielty.

"Come on Princeton lets just go home and let the men do there job , there going to find Alli dont worry"

Me and Kiesha drove home and I just went up to my bed room , i really didnt feel like talking to anyone. Allison door was cracked open "No Princeton dont go in there , that's her personal room" I said to myself but I just cant help it. I tipptoed myself in her room. Her diary was laying on her bed , I'm sure she wouldnt mind me reading just a page or too......

Allison P.O.V

I kept on running until I couldnt run anymore , I looke up the road and there was this small gas station  "Where is everybody" I asked myself. I stroaded up into the gas station dirty and out of breath. "Hello is anybody here" I called out. Then I thought to myself "Wow I always used to make fun of the people in the movies who used to sat the same thing , then they end up dying" I chuckled a little.

"Hi do you need some help" I jumped at the sound of the voice. It was kind of dark but I could tell he wasnt old , he was about my age. "Ummm yes , i was just woundering if I could use your phone"

He stepped from behind the counter where I could see his face , he was kind of cute. "Sorry little lady we dont have no phone here but i could drive you up the road to this bar and see if they have a phone there" I smiled at him "That would be grrat thanks"

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like it , and again I'm very sorry for making you wait that long.

But comment and tell me what you think .

xoxo -Starr