Miracles Really Do Happen. Chapter 3

Allison P.O.V

I don't want to ever have to real live last night again , it was just to much. When that bastard finsihed up with me he told me not to tell anyone one. And trust me I'm not because there's nobody to tell anyway. 

So I decied to pack a bag and go stay with my Aunt Keisha , hopefully she still loves me. I slide out of bed wincing at the pain in my legs , and I decided to go take a long hot shower before I do any packing. I turn the hot water on and undress myself to find purple brusies every where , great now my body is ugly too.

I stand under the shower head letting the hot water beat down on my skin trying to erase my memory of everything that happened last night.

My mother hides all her money in the medicne cabinet , it's about 2.000 dolloars in there , I take about 500 because I don't want to leave my mother super broke , beacuse ...she is my mother of course. That should be enough for a plane ticket and food.

I pack up a bookbag full of clothes and espically my diary. And I sneek down the staris trying not to wake my mother or her bastard of a boyfriend. I believe it would be way to harsh just to up and leave so I decided to write a letter.

Dear Mom ,

If your reading this then that mean's that I'm already gone , please don't try to come and find me. I mean it's not like you would anyway. There's nothing really to explain , So Goodbye.

Love , Allison

P.S Just ask your bastard of a boyfriend maybe he will have enough balls to tell you.

_______________________________________________________________________

The plane ride was long and I didn't get much sleep . I've been trying to think thing's through since I have no idea where my Aunt Kesiha lives anway. But hopefully this will be a fun adventure.

Hopefully Miracles really do happen . Maybe I'll be a Lost girl that's finding her way in this world.

__________________________________________________________________________

Comment please and tell me what you think , do you want another chapter ?