Preference #41 - Talking about the Tour (#01 of the Tour Series)

Harry - You hated it when Harry had to leave for tour. It hurt because you didn’t have him around for months which felt like years. You knew that tours came with the package. He loved his fans and you loved them too but sometimes you wished that he could put you first, you wished that he was allowed to put you first. “Harry do you really need to go?” you asked him one evening as he was preparing dinner. You knew he had to go but each time you asked the same question hoping that the answer would be different. “You know I have to go,” he sounded defeated in his voice. He knew how much you hated being away from him. Heck he hated being away from you for long periods of time. “I promise you that one day the tours will stop and we can start living in each others lives every single day. Right now we just have to do that through the phone. Okay? I will call you each night so I am with you each day.” You nodded a very small nod as you knew that calling each other would be the best thing if management wouldn't let you go for a short amount of time. 

Niall - You knew that the next tour was going to be coming up at some stage. It was a part of dating one of the members from the world’s current biggest boy band. You supported him as this was his job just like he supported you with your job of working lots of night shifts. It sometimes made your relationship hard but somehow it always worked. As you were headed off to work Niall came home. “Hey Niall what’s with all these outings becoming more frequent?” You had to ask as he was out nearly every single day with you home alone. “I was going to tell you tomorrow night, over dinner, but actually the next tour is starting very soon and I've been at rehearsals.” “Just cause you told me as I’m walking out the door doesn’t let you off the hook for not telling me. There will be a conversation about this tomorrow mister.”

Liam - Sometimes people didn't understand how supportive of Liam you were. You knew that he loved his job and the people that helped him get to where he is now. “What do you think about me and the boys going on another tour?” Liam asked you as you two were putting the washing away. “Well I hate it when you’re going ‘cause it seems like forever, but it’s your job and I know you love performing so why would I stop you from doing something you love?” You ranted back as you were folding the towels. “See this is why I love you. You support me one-hundred percent.” He wrapped his arms around your waist peppering you with kisses. You tried to get out of grip to continue the washing when you tripped on a few fallen items bringing you down with Liam. 

Louis -  You knew that tour was coming up and to be honest your biggest fear was the fans. They were lovely to you but you were worried that they might all be throwing themselves at Louis, which made you anxious everyday that he was gone. “Louis,” he was somewhere in the house you just had to find him. “Yeah,” came a response from possibly the gaming room. “When do you go on tour?” “A few weeks love, why?” He didn’t know of your fear and to be honest you really didn’t want him to know. “Oh, just wondering.” “You live with me. You never ask a question without a reason, so what is it?” He had now paused his game so that his full attention was on you. “Can I come on tour with you?” “Well I can ask management if you can come for a short time - ?” You cut him off. “No can I come the whole time?” “Why?” It was time to spill the beans, “I don't want you to be out in the world without me where there a millions of girls who look better who will throw themselves at you and I don’t want you to end up choosing them over me.” He smiled at your insecurity while you were growing at him for finding amusement. “Hun, y/n no-one will ever be better than you. I love you with all my heart and that will stay the same throughout the tour and afterwards.” 

Zayn - You and Zayn were out for dinner to celebrate nothing in particular, just dinner. You asked for it not to be fancy but he went and did the opposite, he took you two to the fanciest restaurant possible as he thought you deserved the best. “So Zayn what’s the occasion? Is there one?” “Does there have to be an occasion?” He took a sip of his wine as you raised your eyebrows. “Okay well there is one. Our next tour is coming up soon.” He braced himself for your reaction as in the past you hadn't had the best reactions. “Okay,” you stated in a soft voice. You knew that it was coming up soon and no matter how many times you tried to stop the previous one from happening there was nothing you could do. So you stopped wasting your time trying to fight it. “It’s okay Zayn. I can’t do anything to stop it so I shall embrace it.” He looked surprised. “But,” you started and this is where the panicked face came in. “I’m catching the first flight out to your first destination.”

AN: So this is the first preference in the tour series. If you have any ideas to do with the series don't hestitate to comment them below and I will include them in the series :) 

.......also, hey it's a long preference and it took me a whole night to write *gasp* anyways I hoped you enjoyed it :)

And due to popular demand I will do a part two for the preference where you see each other after a break up :)

luff you all long time 

- lilmisscupcake