Preference #30- Christmas Series #02 - Writing wish list

Harry- "Harry I don't know what to put on my wish list," you whined from the dining room table. Harry was making hot chocolate in the kitchen for you two to drink while you wrote your wish lists."Harry I don't know what I want for christmas." You were really struggling to put something on the list that was something that you truly wanted. In previous years things that were pointless were thought about but since this was your first christmas you wanted it to be special. "I know what to put on my list." Harry came in with a big grin on his face. "All I want for Christmas is you!"

Niall- Every year it was a tradition in your family to write a wish list. You had kept every single one from the past years and you weren't going to stop this year. So you grabbed a pen and found some paper and sat on the couch making sure you were comfy You were stuck on what you wanted this year. You already had the perfect boyfriend and that was all you could ask for. After sitting on the couch for what felt like hours Niall entered the room. "Babe what are you doing?" "Trying to write a wish list." "Ooh I want to write one." Niall went and grabbed a pen. You leaned over to see what he was writing but he was very quick to turn around so you couldn't see. After completing it he placed it on the table allowing you too open it when he left. You opened the folded paper to see 'FOOD' written in big letters on the page.

Liam- It was snowing and cold so you decided to be a lovely girlfriend and make hot chocolates for the two of you. As you walked up to Liam you saw him writing in something that was not his song book for a change. It was a fancy piece of paper. "Hey what have you got there?" You asked handing the cup to him. "Thanks, I thought it would be cute to write a wish list each." He handed you a piece of paper. You thought longingly about what to write, wanting to give it deep thought. After thinking it through for several minutes the perfect idea popped into your head. You wrote it down and placed it in the envelope which you then handed to Liam.

Louis- Even though Louis seemed to be the childish one of the band, away from work and the media he could be responsible. To prepare for christmas he started writing a list of things that needed to be done. One of them included writing a wish list. He had no idea what to write so he called for your help. "Babe, I don't know what I want for christmas. I don't want to leave the list empty though." You pondered over the though trying to come up with ideas. "Well what's your greatest desire? Or something you miss dearly?" He stared into space before scribbling down the idea before he lost it. "Care to explain?" He looked up at you. "My family to be here in London."

Zayn- Zayn being the deep and meaningful person of the band, meant that he wanted his gift to mean something. He jokingly said that he wanted hair products in interviews but really he was too mucho to admit his true wish. Sometimes Zayn mumbled things in his sleep and lately he had been mumbling his wish list. Each night when he started muttering, you would write it down and keep it in a safe spot hidden from him.

AN: I do understand that Christmas has passed but I wrote these at Christmas time. I still have a few more to write. Should I continue the Christmas series???

Feel free to vote and drop a comment below if you enjoyed this or have any suggestions.

-lilmisscupcake