Preference #10 - Getting you back after a break up

Harry: you and Harry broke up two weeks ago and because it was in the media, an you had been in the media you couldn't escape it so you Started to date another guy called Justin so that you could forget about harry. You and Justin had been having a great time the past few weeks getting to know each other and going out. Tonight you were at a local bar having a few drink with him, when Harry somehow found you amoungst the crowd and came up to you. "why are you dating this loser y/n? You deserve much better." "excuse me harry but I am my own person and can do what i like. Anyways why do you care. You went and cheated on me with some blonde bimbo." "no I didn't, we were arguing over all of the photos in magazines and I said that I did because it sounded as if we were gonna break up with all of our fighting. If we were going to break up I wanted you to have a reason and to blame me instead of blaming yourself." you were gobsmacked. Harry cared about you that much that he would make you happy even when you weren't together. "so y/n I never did cheat on you and believe me you deserve someone better. Would you take me back?" you thought about not really knowing what to say. You could have him back just like you wanted or you could be with Justin and regret your decision for life. "sure Harry. Truth is I've been missing you like crazy." and with that he took you home leaving Justin behind, which you found that he had found some other girl while he was drunk. Everyone was happy.

Louis: Even though Louis and you had separated, you were still good friends with him and the boys. You and him broke up because he needed to concentrate on his career and you we're fine with it because you still got to see him. It was sad for both of you that you couldn't be dating but you were still happy. One day you were over at Harry and lou's apartment to have a movie marathon. You were unsure of the movies because Harry was choosing them which could be either good or bad. You arrived at their apartment to find that Harry had gone to get some movies and you and Lou were in charge of organising the food. So you were in the kitchen when Louis started to juggle some plastic cups. He dropped one and landed on his foot which caused his toe to bleed a little. He went to grab a bandaid which was next to you. Your suddenly became aware as to how close your faces were; then he leaned in for a kiss. "gosh y/n I've missed you so much. He said as he pulled away. I don't know how I lived without you." "well technically you weren't without me; only my kisses." "y/n I need you back. I've realised that I was doing well in my career because you were there and my inspiration." "Louis I would be happy to be back with you." you exclaimed. He gave you another kiss just as Harry walked in. "we'll what do we have here? I thought you were having a break Louis?" he answered his question with another one. "well I was but I'm done with that, breaks are over rated." he replied. "hump" Harry said as he walked away, making you realise that he was single. 

Liam: 
you thought that everything between you and Liam after your breakup was fine now. You still occasionally talked but only because how could you not. You weren't the bestest of friends at the moment but you did talk. You walked out to the mailbox as you usually did in the morning and found a letter with just your name on it. You walked inside, sat down and started to read.
Dear y/n, 
How am I possibly writing this letter to you. I know we broke up and you said that everything was too much for you, but I can change that. All I need is for you to be in my life, and to be with me. I'm lonely when you're not around and I don't know what to do. I need you with me; I can change things so that you are happy. Just please come back I need you; I love you. 
You started to cry as you realised that you did miss him. He completed you just like you completed him. You were each others halves. You decided to ring up Liam to tell him you had received the letter. "hi" "hi Liam it is y/n. I got your letter and I realise that I do love you. Yes." you said between your tears and sobs of happiness. "really, I'm so relieved. Words can't describe how much I've been missing you. I'll be over in 10 mins with the toy story movies." and with that he hung up. When he arrived you two acted as if you had never broken up in the first place.

Zayn: 
your break up with Zayn hadn't been easy. He dumped you because he wanted a break and he said that he cared about you too much and didn't want you to get hurt. You still talk; occasionally and youre still friends with the boys. You were over at lou's and harrys and Niall had suggested truth, dare, double dare. The boys had been longing for you two to get back together, so they came up with this little plan that you had no idea about until after. You had been playing it all afternoon and everyone was running out of ideas, except for harry. And when everyone runs out of ideas except him they can go really bad. Harry had chosen Zayn to choose truth, dare or double dare. "double dare, that way whatever I have to do someone else will have to as well." the boys, except Zayn, looked at each other and smiled. "we dare you," Harry said, "for you and y/n to have a wrestle. Of course no one will get injured." you could Zayn going along with it and you had an idea what was going on but just played along. Zayn started to trip you over and because you were a terrible wrestler you fell over. You winded yourself as you landed on your back. "ohmigod, y/n are you okay," he said as he rushed to your side. "yeah im fine." "I can make you feel better." and with that he gave you a kiss. "I've missed you so much y/n. I can't believe I dumped you in the first place. Will you give me a second chance?" he said as he pulled back. "sure" you replied giving him a kiss forgetting where you were. 

Niall- you broke up with Niall because of all the hate and death threats and you hated it so much. You loved Niall but you felt that it wasn’t worth this. So you broke up. He had messaged you every day for 2 months asking for you to come back and giving you a reason as to why he loved you. After those two months without him you realised that you did miss him and you made a stupid mistake breaking up with him. Today he sent you another text. “y/n, I feel like I am missing something and that is because you are missing from my heart.” You decided to respond. “Niall, I’m so sorry I haven’t replied these past two months but the hate got to me and I couldn’t deal with it. Breaking up with you was the hardest thing. Do I deserve a second chance?” almost instantly he replied “how can you not deserve a second chance. I’ll be there in 10 to replace what I have been missing. 10 minutes later Niall arrived at your house and gave you the best kiss you had ever had.