Preference #18 - You Prank Him (requested)

Harry- During one of the boys' latest interviews Harry had mentioned something personal about you that you really didn't want the whole world to know about. To get him back you planned on pranking him with the one and only prank master, Louis Tomlinson. Since Harry slept without clothes Louis hid all of his clothes in his room during one night so he had to walk around with no clothes on, even in the hallway to Lou's room once he knew of the hiding place.

Niall- Niall and you were playing a simple game. One thing led to another and soon enough you were at a prank war. You and the boys had teamed up with each other creating a Team Niall and Team y/n. Your team consisted of Louis, Zayn and yourself while Niall's team had Liam and Harry. The prank war lasted for a whole week where everyone was constantly watching their backs, just preparing for the worst.

Liam- Liam's too sweet and innocent to pull any pranks on your, he would find it too mean. (Sorry I just really couldn't think of anything to be honest.)

Louis- Louis being the prankster challenged you to a prank war. The war started when he changed your shampoo into pink hair dye. With the help of Zayn it escalated quite quickly. You ended up, well Niall ended up, buying one thousand pounds of carrots and filled up the kitchen with them. Let's just say that Louis ended the prank war after that one prank due to his sourpuss mood.

Zayn- There was only one prank that would really annoy Zayn; replacing his hair products with something else. You asked the boys what would be the best way to prank him with his hair products and they all suggesting to change his hair colour. Since his hair was dark you replaced his shampoo with bleach. After that prank Zayn didn't hug or kiss you for a week.

AN: Feel free to vote and drop a comment below if you enjoyed this or have any suggestions.

-lilmisscupcake