Preference #5 - Spending a day at the park

AN: So this isn't park of the series but I believe that I should post something. I wrote this story over a year ago so it isn't one of my best but it was one of my first's which I am proud of :) So please enjoy 

Harry: harry being the cook that he is, he packed you two a picnic lunch. After having lunch at his favourite park in London you two went for a walk. "isn't this lovely y/n" "yeah the view is amazing"you replied. "well I wasn't just talking about the view you are also lovely" harry said as he turned you to face him. He leaned in and kissed you, just like what they do in movies. Things started to get really intimate; "umm...y/n shall we head on home and continue this." and with that you two left the park. So much for a day at the park. 

Louis: 
today your cousin was getting married at a park, where you grew up playing with her. You were her bridesmaid, which meant you had to wear 4 inch high heels and they did not work with you. Halfway through the ceremony your feet were starting to ache but you just ignored the pain and kept smiling. After the ceremony you caught up with Louis and he took you tithe dance floe despite you not wanting to dance. After an hour of dancing you were ready to take off you heels and sit down with a glass of champagne. You found a seat and Louis joined you. "Louis my feet are killing me, I'm so sorry you oils continue doing your signature dance moves with me." you said with a little pout at the end. "y/n it is fine, all that really matter is being with you right now. I can't imagine how much pain your feet are in; I never wanted you to wear those shoes but clearly I wasn't gonna win that argument with your cousin. So to help you I'm gonna give you a foot massage." "Thankyou Louis and I promise we can dance your dance moves after." you told him. This gave him the biggest smile and gave you a perfect kiss. 

Zayn: 
today was your 1 year wedding anniversary and to do something really special Zayn took you to your hometown. You had, had a lovely week of doing all of your favourite activities and today there was apparently going to be a suprise. "y/n put this blindfold on please as I take you to the suprise" you did as you were told and Zayn lead you around carefully to the suprise. After about 15 minutes of travel you finally stood still and Zayn removed the blind fold. "Zayn....where...how did you know that this was my favourite childhood park?" "I did some research and asked your parents, and I even attempted some cooking this morning." "that's why there was banging in the kitchen this morning." he took you to the picnic rug and gave you a mini quiche to try. You discovered that your husband was a pretty good cook and you were going to remember that. From then on Zayn did a lot more cooking; mainly mini quiches 

Niall: 
you were at your local park going for a jog. You had your music blasting in your ears and were dancing a little bit as you were running. Multitasking; which you were not that good at. You were bopping along to what makes you beautiful and as but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you were knocked to the ground. "oh my gosh are you alright, I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was running." "it's alright I think I'll live......ohmygosh you're Niall Horan from one direction. Wow....yeah everything is fine, I mean no broken bones or anything so I'll survive. "are you sure? I mean..... How about we walk together?" "sure yeah....that would be great." so for the rest of the day you and Niall walked around the park getting to know each other. 

Liam: You and Liam had decided to go on a walk at the local park, which had a duck pond. You took some bread to feed the ducks and you also went on the playground and attempted to climb on the equipment. Unfortunately you got a little stuck as you got halfway through the obstacle course that Liam had made up. It resulted in you calling his full name to get his attention, which it did along with many fans too. Liam ran over to you an eventually got you out just before the fans arrived. You started running your heart out to escape and eventually you managed to sneak away in a small alley. "y/n we are not going to to that again and I'm sorry we couldn't stay longer at the park." "never mind I'm just glad that we managed to escape the fans and we can go to the park later, but wearing disguises; which is exactly what you do did.