Preference #14 - You're in a Girl Band

Harry- During high school you and a few friends had put together a band. The band had ended when you all went to separate college's and then Universities which led you to Harry. Not long after dating Harry he discovered that you had this little band a few years ago and decided to invite the girls to London when you could all meet up and get back together. What you didn't know was that Harry had shown the boys on of your videos from YouTube and suggested that you be the opening act for the next tour. The other 3 girls were thrilled when he asked the lot of you. You couldn't say no, knowing that this was the dream for you four; performing on a real stage in front of a very large crowd. 

Niall- As a little kid you and a few friends had formed a small girl band. It wasn't big and you didn't put things on YouTube but you always did concerts for each other's family and friends, pretending that you were the worlds biggest girl band. Your mum had recorded a few performances, which much to your dislike, Niall loved watching them over and over admiring you as a little child. 

Liam- Your girl band auditioned for Britain's Got Talent just before you and Liam had met each other. The girl band consisted of you and two of your other friends. The competition went well but unfortunately you guys didn't win. Afterwards Liam and you met which this lead to him seeing the taped show and pulled you and your friends to Simon's office to get you guys signed as soon as possible. 

Louis- As soon as Louis heard you sing he made you audition for the X Factor. You auditioned as a singular act and Simon put you though in a girl band just like Louis. Your band came fourth in the competition but Simon still believed in signing you to Syco and Modest!. Your first tour happened two years later and One Direction were the opening act for a few of the shows. 

Zayn- Zayn knew that you were in a school girl band at school. The band never continued after school as your lives got busier and busier. Zayn constantly pushed for you to get back to get and to try take the world over but you had to always remind him that if you were in a band there would be less time to see him.