Preference #33 - Christmas Series #05 - Decorating the house

Harry- When Harry said that he was going to buy decorations to decorate the house he was serious. 2 hours later he arrived home with 200 or so boxes of Solar powered Budlights (Fairylights). 

"And where do you suppose all of these are going?" 

"In the front yard." The trouble was it wasn't much of a front yard so it would be absolutely covered in lights. 3 days later after a lot of setting to the entire front yard was lit up like a Christmas tree. NASA would probably see your house from space due to the brightness.  

Niall- Ever since you were little you loved to decorate the house in tinsel. It just made everything. So sparkly and beautiful. You had four massive boxes that were jam packed. Niall was out listening to the final touches of the Christmas album so you started to decorate the house. Just when you were up to the last room, yours and Niall's, he came home. 

"Y/N where are you?" 

"In the bedroom." As you were hanging up a piece of tinsel Niall stopped you abruptly. 

"Okay y/n, I know that you love to decorate the house with tinsel but I am drawing a line here. No tinsel in the bedroom." You were disappointed and put the tinsel down as you knew Niall would have to deal with the rest of the house.

Liam- You soon discovered that Liam didn't have many Christmas decorations being that he was always back home in Wolverhampton for Christmas. You soon fixed that and bought a few. The rest of the day was spent hanging up lights in the front windows and hanging up tinsel and baubauls while singing and dancing to Christmas carols. 

Louis- It was a family tradition to make paper snowflakes. Since you counted Louis as family you decided to get him in on the action. You bought a new packet of coloured paper and cut it into A5 size and then into squares. While waiting for Louis to get home you started to make a few so that he would know what to do. The few turned into one hundred and the half hour of waiting turned into a few hours. It was getting late and you could feel yourself getting tired so you called quits. You hung up the last few snowflakes and stared at your hard work before getting into bed. When Louis got home he saw all the effort you had put into decorating the house while he had been drinking with mates and forgot about your plans for tonight. He snuggled into bed with you, kissing you on the forehead and apologising. 

Zayn- You were out busy shopping for a few Christmas things for the Christmas dinners with family and friends. Christmas was coming around the corner and you left a list of things that had to be done and Zayn was able to choose the things that he wanted to do. You arrived home expecting the drinks to have been bought but instead every door was closed and Zayn immediately put a blind fold on you after you saw him. He led you out to the lounge room where he took off the blindfold to reveal a room decorated in Christmas things. Baubauls were placed in small jars and placed in random places and then tinsel and fairy lights were around each door frame. 

"It's beautiful Zayn. Thank you," you have him the type of kiss that said it could lead to something else.

AN: Yes I know I haven't posted in like 2 weeks but I am at my dads so there isn't much internet. Also school has started again and I underestimated the work load. I will write soon my cupcakes

If you don't mnd could you please leave some feedback below and maybe vote!!! Thank you :)

-lilmisscupcake