Preference #40 - You see each other after a break up

Preference #40 -You see Each other after a break up 

Harry- Your’s and Harry’s breakup was caused by management. You both were deeply in love with each other, but management thought otherwise. You were sitting in the local Starbucks, enjoying the lovely, summer view while sipping on an iced chocolate (I actually have no idea what they serve at Starbucks) thinking about the times that you had spent with Harry. You were still good friends and talked on the phone but neither of you wanted to meet up and see each other face to face, the pain wasn’t worth the reliving. You received a message from Harry to say that he was in town. You thought that it was a warning so that if you saw him, you knew to disappear. You could feel that someone was behind you, watching what you were doing. You froze and slowly turned around to see that Harry was behind you. “Hi.” That one word he spoke was enough to release the bottled up feelings and for you to leap up and wrap your arms around his torso once again.

Niall- Ever since you and Niall broke up the hate has been getting worse each day. You got heaps of hate while dating Niall, it was part of the so-called ‘conditions’ of dating 1/5th of the world’s biggest boy band. That was the reason for your break-up. The fans were constantly hating on you for not being the right girl for Niall no matter how much you made him happy and how happy he made you. Eventually you ended things since your love for him couldn’t make you that happy. You never stopped following what Niall was up to, you even had a second row ticket to the up coming concert just so that you could see him in person, well sort of. During Better Than Words he spotted you amongst the crowd. The way his eyes lit up at the sight of you, you knew that he still cared for you and that he hadn't moved on just yet. 

Liam- You were out for a morning run trying to clear you head. Since your break up with Liam you hadn't met another guy who could compare to him. It had been a year and you had gone through at least 10 other guys. The sun was rising and the sky was a light shade of pink with an orange tinge, the perfect time to go for a run. You had music blasting through your headphones loud enough not to hear your surroundings. You turned the corner and ran straight into someone, knocking you onto the ground. “I’m sorry,” said a voice as they offered a hand to help you up. “It’s alright. No damage done.” You jumped up using the offered hand to come face to face with your ex Liam Payne.

Louis- Work was unusually quiet for the time of the day. After stocking all the paper and plastic cups and the straws you were left to do the cleaning. Mopping floors had to be one of the worst jobs for you to do. You were always slipping on the wet floor or even on a tiny drop of liquid, not the best job for you. You heard the ding of the bell as it opened, signalling that a customer had entered the store and you had to head back to the counter. You carefully walked over the water and then running to the counter. “HI what can I get for you?” “Can I get a Caramel Frappuccino please with a pump of chocolate as well.” You knew that voice from anywhere. You looked up to see your ex. HI Louis. How have you been?” You asked bitterly. He broke up with you saying that he needed to be single to clear his head, and then turned around to date another girl a week later. Your co-worker made the drink while you went back to clean the floors. As Louis left the store and looked back into the store through the glass window you slipped over landing on your bum, while he looked at you chuckling a little to himself. 

Zayn- You were walking down the street with one of your girl friends after being out for some shopping at the local mall. You were the type of person who walked on the right hand side of the road, so you could see the oncoming traffic. As you looked around you saw your ex, Zayn, walking on the opposite side of the road. He noticed you and started to cross the road and headed for you and your friends. You quickly bid goodbye and ran towards your house. As you ran further and further away from where you first saw Zayn after the break up you grew tired and he was slowly catching up to you. You took the last turn and headed straight to the front door. You slammed the door shut as fast as you could, which was just before Zayn could get through it. “Y/N I know you’re in there. Please let me in?”

AN: See I told you that this one was longer and I am hoping that the rest of the preferences will be long too :) 

QOTD: Who else has a job and where do you work. I work at KFC! 

Luff you and I hope you Luff me too 

- lilmisscupcake