Chapter 1 - Introduction

Marina's POV
Pearl was sitting on the couch next to Me.
She picked up her fidget spinner and started spinning it, She was fascinated. I think pearl is an ugly little 6 year old but we're still best friends. I glanced at her. Why does she love these stupid spinner things? I snatched it from her hand. She stared at me as tears filled up her eyes. "Okay okay I'm sorry.." I say as I hand her back the fidget spinner. She immediately starts spinning it again. I let out a sigh.
After what seemed like centuries she puts down her fidget spinner and eats the mayonnaise that has been sitting at the counter since the last splatfest. She's addicted to eating that disgusting condiment. Everyone knows that I adore ketchup. We fight over which is better almost everyday. She literally disgusts me when she puts mayonnaise on her cake. Ew.I can die just thinking about that.
I stare at her as she eats the whole entire container of mayonnaise. I just have to look away. I can't take this. "Come on marina! Share this mayo with me! I know you love it." Pearl says with her mouth stuffed.
I groan. I just can't take it anymore! I grab all of her mayonnaise and throw it in the trash. It's all gone now. No more suffering.
"MARINA!! WHY THE CARP WOULD YOU DO THAT?! YOU'RE A MONSTER!!" She yells at me.
She then storms up to her room slamming her feet on the ground.
She can really get on my nerves sometimes.
And then I feel bad.
I slowly walk to her room and open the door. She's lying there with her face in her pillow crying.
She needs to mature. She's 21!
I sit down next to her and tap her shoulder.
"I'm sorry. Mayonnaise just really disgusts me." I simply apologize.
She sniffs and looks up at me.
"No, I'm sorry Marina. I just really like mayonnaise.." she replies.
I smile and she brings me into a warm hug.
"Well I'm going to go to bed. See you tomorrow, pearlie." I say as I yawn.
"Goodnight!" She exclaims.
I go into my huge room with pictures of memories that I've shared with pearl all over my walls. I stare at them all. I sure miss those days. I sigh, get into bed, and slowly drift asleep.

EDIT: This started out as being a joke. If you like reading something more serious, after a couple more chapters it will be.