THE END OF THE HEIR

After a few days, the pain of losing Oliver seemed to decrease a little, Hydra even felt a little bit of freedom, like something wasn't right before, although she still missed the boy a lot, he was avoiding talking to Hydra, as requested by George.

Her mother learned about the breakup somehow (Hydra still needed to find out how, perhaps Draco, or the spy?) And one morning while eating breakfast, Hydra received an letter by owl:

"Dear Hydra,

I'm happy and satisfied to know that your absurd romance with that half-blood boy is finally over, you should know better than to have a relationship with that kind of people, but in your age things arecomplicated and we make some mistakes, I know, you will probably thank us for taking care of your name and reputation when you get older.

On the other hand, I am disgusted to know that you and your brother are not talking, maybe it is the Weasleys' influence, the scum you walk with at Hogwarts, can't even talk about it... but no worries,  I bet all this will be settled when you return home.

With love,

Mom."

Lucius never told Narcissa about what happened in the night he was at Hogwarts, but that was something Hydra was expecting to happen alreadt, courage was never her father's strength, she was going to get rid of the letter before Fred and George read their last names along with the word scum, but she first re-read a part that made her feel a stab in the heart:

"You and your brother are not talking to each other."

It was true, many weeks had passed since Hydra decided not to talk to her brother anymore and it hurt deeply, even though she was still hurt, Draco was always someone she loved very much and she did not want to prolong this fight anymore.

Hydra got up from the Gryffindor table without saying anything to her friends and headed to the Slytherin table, where she stopped behind Draco who, as usual, looked shocked.

- Can I sit here with you for a minute?- Hydra asked, she did not want to do that there in the Main Hall, but she knew that finding him somewhere else would be almost impossible with all the teachers following all the steps of the students outside their communal rooms.

- You ... All right... - Draco stammered, scared and told Goyle to made room for Hydra to sit, several people at the Slytherin table looked at her with disdain and somewith  interest on the subject.

- Draco, I'm not happy with you, I do not think I will ever understand why you did not stood up for me, but I do not want to continue not talking to you... - Hydra said in a serious voice, Draco stared in amazement without knowing the what to say.

- I think daddy did not want to do what he did, that's why, he was nervous, I know you do not understand, but I belive it's true! - Draco said nervously and Hydra made a great effort not to get angry again, Draco was the result of great manipulation on the part of Lucius and she knew it, he is not to blame, she thought at least one day who knows he would understand.

- Okay, Draco, I know that's what you believe, although it's not quite true, and we have much more history than you think, but I'd rather not discuss it with you now, maybe you are still too young...

- Okay, I'm glad you are talking to me again. - Draco said and Hydra felt tears in hereyes.

- I know, I am too. - Hydra hugged Draco who pulled her away quickly.