THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS

After the party, everyone returned feeling very tired to the Gryffindor tower.

- I do not remember the last I've eaten that much! – Fred complained, putting his hand on his belly.

- It was delicious, I really enjoyed the party – Said Hydra, who was holding hands with Oliver.

- Halloween parties at Hogwarts are generally wonderful, how is it in Beauxbatons? - Asked Oliver as they walked.

- It is wonderful too, I think a little more formal maybe, but it's just their way - She answered. Hydra, felt her heart clench with the memories of her happy "home".

When they were passing by a corridor on the second floor, they stopped and went silent.

- What is going on? - Hydra asked, looking around confused.

- I don't know, I cannot see anything from here – George said, making his way through the crowd.

Hydra did the same and she saw that the floor full of water, then looked up and opened her mouth in surprise. Madame Nor-r-ra, the caretaker's cat, was hanging by the tail in a torch holder. It was hard and wide-eyed.

- Oh my God, what happened? Who did this? - She exclaimed.

Then her surprise was even greater when she looked at and saw that on the wall between two windows, it was written as if in blood:

"THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS HAD BEEN OPENED. ENEMIES OF THE HEIR, BEWARE."

Harry, Hermione and Ron were standing by the cat, Hydra looked at them, to the wall and to the cat without understanding anything, a silence prevailed among the students, untill someone shouted in the silence.

- Enemies of the Heir, beware! You'll be next, Mudbloods!

Hydra recognized at once the voice of her brother who seemed to laugh and have fun with this situation.

Hydra got angry, tried to get close to him to fight, but Oliver, who now appeared by her side, held her.

- Leave him Hydra, fight with him now will only make things worse, someone can see and punish you, you would not want that, believe me.

Angelina, Fred and George who were close agreed, so she tried to calm herself down.

- What's going on here? What's happening?

Drawn, probably, by Draco's scream, Argo Filch appeared, making his way through the clustered students. Then he saw Madame Norr-ra and he drew back, his hands clasping, making an horrified expression.

- My cat! My cat! What happened to Madame Norr-ra? He shouted.

Hydra saw that her jumped eyes rested on Harry.

- You! - shouted. - You! You murdered my cat! You killed her! I'll kill him!
I will...

- Argo!

Dumbledore had arrived on the scene, followed by several teachers. In seconds, he passed through Harry, Ron, and Hermione and released Madame Norr-ra from the torch holder.

- Come with me, Argo – he told Filch – You too, Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasley, and
Miss Granger.

Lockhart took a step forward.

- My office is nearest, Headmaster — just upstairs — please feel free...

- Thank you, Gilderoy - said Dumbledore.

The silent crowd parted to let them pass.

After they had departed, Professor McGonagall ordered that the prefects to lead the students into their common rooms, which Percy promptly answered her request together with the other prefects.