NEW ATTACKS

The Easter holiday came, but not before Professor Minerva made the students very frightened during her last Transfiguration class.

- Remember -  she said with her stern look at the whole class -, the semester is nearing the end and next year you'll have your O.W.Ls, I know that not everybody here takes these exams as seriously as they should. .. - Hydra noticed that the teacher looked directly at the Weasley twins when she said that- But for those who do, this exam meant the beginning of your future careers, without a good grade on your O.W.Lsyou can't continue to study a subject on your sixth and seventh years, a subject that may be necessary to your future carreers, and without a N.I.E.W.T on it, you may never reach your goals, am I making myself clear?

She was, everybody but Fred and George of course, looked scared, Hydra neeed excellent grades, especially in Potions and Herbology, she knew that Professor Snape did not accept anything less than a great grade on the O.W.L to proceed to the N.I.E.W.T, so she decided to use the holiday to study.

Thia was not very well accepted by Oliver, who wanted help to prepare the team with all his new strategies for the game against Hufflepuff.

- Oliver, don't you understand, I need an excelent grande on my Potion's O.W.L! I need! - Hydra  said in an irritated tone, while she read one of the many books in front of her in the Common room.

- But your O.W.Ls are just next year and you're great at Potions, even Snape knows it! - Wood was impatient and nervous, but Hydra did not bend this time, so he left irritably toward his room. 

- Trouble in paradise? - Fred asked, coming with George toward Hydra.

- No, I just need to study, you heard Professor McGonagall, if I cannot get the O.W.LsI need, I can't become a Potions master! - Hydra looked desperate as she searched for a second book onher pile.

- You can always come and work with us when we open our joke shop. - Fred said, wanting to be nice, which made Hydra smile.

- You are wonderful!

- Or you can become our "shared" wife and we can support you, is always a good option as well - George said, joking and giving her a wink, causing Hydra to laugh loudly.

- Maybe Oliver is right, I'm worrying too much, but he only thinks about Quidditch and he wants me always to be willing to help him...

- You were warned that Oliver was intense! But he is a good guy... -  George said in a playful grimace as he read a piece of the book Hydra had in his hands.

- Yes, but he is also a good person and really likes me. - Hydra noticed that his bracelet was warm which meant that Oliver was thinking about her a lot

- I'm going after him...

- Are you going to the boys' room with Percy here looking at you? -  Hydra noticed Fred and George's older brother sitting in a corner talking to Harry, Hermione, Ron and a few other second year students.

- Oh, damn! Could you call him for me?

- Only if I get a little kiss. - George said pointing to the cheek and Hydra kissed it laughing, Fred and George were wonderful friends, she had a good friendship with Angelina, Alicia, Lee and Katie as well, especially with Angelina, but her friendship with Fred and George developed in a wonderful way, they were always with her and made her laugh like no one else.

After a while, George and Fred came back with Oliver, who still looked annoyed.

- Delivered... now excuse us, we have business to attend to.- Fred said going away with George to speak with a group of first year students.