THE PARSELMOUTH

In the next morning, Hydra was in the hall, talking to Fred and George about the possibility of a new invention of them when she saw a group of girls talking nervously, many others stopped around them.

- What is going on? - Hydra asked the twins.

- Let's check... - George said and the three of them followed the group, they stood where a ginger Hufflepuff girl was speaking in panic with the others.

- We had a new attack, a first-year Gryffindor boy, the one who is always with a camera in his hand, he was attacked! - Some people shrieked in terror, Hydra put her hand to her mouth and let out a sigh of astonishment.

- He was Muggle-born, do you remember the legend? Do you remember? - Said a girl from Hufflepuff to another one, Hydra still didn't know what to think about this, she just stood still listening with the twins until she felt a hand on her shoulder.

- You're not still thinking about that stupid heir thing, are you? - Asked Oliver, who was standing behind Hydra, with a group of sixth-year students next to him.

- No, I'm just really worried. -  Hydra put her hand in Olivier's hand and smiled reassuringly, but it was not true, she actually wondered if this would not be Draco's work, if he was not really lying to her,  she was too afraid to discover that this was true.

- Okay, then forget about it, okay? - Oliver said looking at her with kind eyes.

Hydra said goodbye to Oliver and followed Fred and George to the Potions class, things in the school could not be worst, everyone was scared and walking in groups, when they arrived in the room, Professor Snape received them with his bad mood as always.

- I do not want to hear a shout about what happened last night, Professor Dumbledore and all the other teachers are already aware and we are working to capture the author or authors! - He said, extending the letter S. - of these attacks, now open your books on page two hundred and fifty-seven.

The Potions class managed to cheer Hydra up a little, her relationship with Professor Snape was more "friendly", if you could say that, than his with any other Gryffindor student, at least most of the time, though she never received points for her always well-made potions.

In the following days, the amulets trade in the school became very prosperous, butHydra finding them a great nonsense.

- Of course, you're pureblood, you don't have the risk of being attacked by the heir of Slytherin. -  Angelina said as the two of them passed some students wearing huge amulets on their way to class.

- And neither do you, I feel sorry for those who are at risk, it's a sad thing, but honestly, I do not think those amulets help them at all.

At the end of the day, Hydra decided to open a letter she received in that morning, but because of the millions of things she had to do and the thing about the heir's crimes that were going on at Hogwarts, she did not read it before. She was sad because of its content.

- What happend my love? - Hydra looked up, sitting in an armchair in the common room and saw Oliver looking very worried, George and Fred sat next to her too.

- It's a letter from my friend, Gabrielle. - Hydra's voice was worried and serious.

- Is she from Beauxbatons? Is there a problem? - George asked, looking genuinely worried, beside the girl.

- Yes, she's one of my best friends, she's fine, just, she wrote saying that she's disappointed with me, that I do not write to the girls so often and I forgot about them and just want to know about Hogwarts now.

The boy did not seem to know much what to say.

- That's not true, you always talk about them!- Fred said and with that Angelina, Katie and Alicia also approached her.