HOGWARTS

As the feast continued, Hydra managed to forget a little about Draco and to have fun, everyone was talking about the possible expulsion of Harry and Ron and how cool they were to have arrived in a flying car.

- And now, before we go to bed, let's sing the school anthem! - Dumbledore exclaimed and waved his hand as if he were trying to scare away a fly at the end, and a long golden ribbon appeared in the air, which fluttered to the top of the tables and curled up like a snake forming words. - Each one chooses his favorite song, - Dumbledore invited, - and here we go!

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts,

Teach us something please,

Whether we be old and bald,

Or young with scabby knees,

Our heads could do with filling,

With some interesting stuff,

For now they're bare and full of air,

Dead flies and bits of fluff,

So teach us things worth knowing,

Bring back what we've forgot,

Just do your best, we'll do the rest,

And learn until our brains all rot

- Wonderful! - Dumbledore exclaimed, now, bedtime.

Hydra did not know what to think about the song, she kept silent during the whole time listening to people singing it, it seemed a bit ridiculous actually...

- Excuse me, you are  Malfoy, right? -Percy said behind Hydra, speaking earnestly and politely.

- Yes, I'm, -said Hydra.

- Professor McGonagall has asked you to go with me and the first-year students to the dormitory so can learn the way...

- All right, I just need follow you? - Hydra asked

- Yes! - Percy said pompously, he looked a little flushed when Hydra spoke to him, she said goodbye to everyone and thanked him for the welcome, he realized that Oliver was still staring at her in disguise and smiled while she left the table.

- Walking! - The new Gryffindor students followed Percy, they left the main hall and up the marble staircase, the stacks along the corridors murmured as they passed as they passed, Hydra realized that they had climbed many stairs and that they moved sometimes.

At the end of the corridor was a portrait of a very fat woman dressed in pink.

  - Password? - She asked.

- Blowtorch - Percy answered.

The portrait leaned forward revealing a round hole in the wall. Everyone went through the hole.

They found themselves inside the Gryffindor common room, a round room full of fluffy armchairs. Percy indicated to the girls to the door of their dormitory and, the boys the door of theirs. The rooms were at the top of a spiral staircase, Hydra realized they were in a tower. Percy directed Hydra over where her bedroom would be, one of the bedrooms of the fourth year.

Hydra climbed the stairs looking at everything curiously, opened the door of the indicated room and found her things next to one of the six beds with curtains of dark red velvet, she settled, took a picture frame with a photo of her and her friends in her old school, the four girls smiled and seemed to dance amusingly in the portrait, Hydra remembered that she would never be with them again at Beauxbatons and became sad about it.

But before she could get any worst, the bedroom door opened and a familiar face appeared.

- Hey, you are in our room, that's good, but come on, everyone is downstairs waiting for Harry and Ron to appear" - said Angelina