Chapter eighteen

Meow new chappy hehe yay and does any one have a suggestion on a story to read and if you do please comment what it's called ;D
-kitty

Leo POV.

IT took us maybe about an hour to get back to camp and it helps that i have a GPS thingy and- oh look shiny thing- oops sorry long rides make me sssuuupppeeerrrrr ADHD. any way when we landed we were greeted by my friends and the chaos army along with chaos.
"Did you find it?" asked nico in a worried tone of voice. Cali got off to help me down, since ya know the broken ankle and all. "yes we did and i bought something else if you would notice her" i said with a smirk slightly wincing when i hit the ground. everyone looked at her noticing her for the first time. they started bombarding me with questions like- "how did you meet her?" And "who is that?" and the most popular "how did you brake your ankle?". "Guys guys guys, i will answer after we get this moonlace to ycrep" i said handing them the bag of moonlace. "hey and maybe i can get some ambrosia" i said following them to the infirmary. when we got there Janet noticed and got me an ambrosia square and led me over to ycrep.
Annabeth fed him some of the moonlace and his color returned to his cheeks. will walked In and asked us to leave some moonlace here and to go talk to chiron about our 'guest' that i brought.

Calypso POV. (hehe surprise)

We arrived at a large house painted blue out front was a centaur. wait is that... "Chiron!" i yelled running to my old buddy and hugged him. "ahh my old friend calypso it is nice to see you again" he turned to every one else "come inside and we will hear how Leo's quest went." when chiron turned to walk inside i saw everyone gaping at how me and chiron are friends, well chaos was smiling and leo was following chiron. "well don't just stand there gaping aren't you going to follow chiron?" i said smiling at them.

Hey I have an announcement there shall be a sequel it will be called FOUND AND HIDDEN yay and also i will also publish my story on how i got to camp after this story so yay byes
-kitty

P.S. oh and hint hint hehe
-kitty daughter of bast ;)