Chapter thirteen

Here cupcakes here is one of the last couple chapters enjoy and I promise that this will be the fight seen ;D -Kitty

Annabeth POV.

Right when Tony and Leo finished passing out armor the army cam up to the boarders. "everyone in position!" ycrep yelled and everyone got into position to fight. I saw people with bows, daggers, swords and even some potions. we had romans, hunters of Artemis, and of corse the army of chaos. "charge!" ycrep yelled and we went into battle. the first thing that attacked me was a hydra, over the years I had gotten better and took it out in five minutes. I looked over and saw one of my sisters Cece. she was fighting Cyclops, man he was really ugly. he got her in the leg and she fell to the ground. so I ran to her aid. the Cyclops laughed "ha I took down your sissy what will you do about it" he said looking smug. "im giving you a one way ticket to tartarous!" I yelled and charges once I took him down i turned and ran Cece to the pavilion, which is where the apolo kids had set up. "Help her" i say and i run off the fight monsters.

Merphy Pov. (BAM!)

I watched as the stupid demigods try and prevale against us. yes i said that im evil, oh shut up i mean realy evil not just jerky. i walked up to ycrep giving him a smirk "hello stupid, i see you like my masters army or should i say my dad's army" he looked st me confused "but i thought you father was hipnos? he said. Nope Kronos is my dad!" Haha thats right kronos is my daddy, and man that made some weird familey photos. "Kronos just used black mist to make it look like i was son if one of those winpy gods, oh and the minotour is comming at you" i said calmly and he turned to face the minotour and he took it out in a second. but while he was distracted right when he reduced it to dust i stabbed him with a poison blade he yelled in pain when i pulled it out it healed immedietly. "how do you like that stupid?!" i said before he turned and hit me over the head. i blacked out.

Percy POV.

Hi poison hurts. It hurt more than hades more than tartarus. so after i screamed in agony u turned and hit that twit over the head. i was in race i destroyed most likely a third of the army and i ran over to kronos. "hey fluffy(What the Hell? Kitty) leave this camp alone!" i yelled he turned away from what had his attention and laughed "haha you cant beat me i made it so only percious jackson can beat me ad he is dead so i am invincable!" he bellowed. i chuckled. "what are you laughing at boy are you crazy from the poison murphy gave you because i just told you that i can not be beat" he said slightly confused. "i can so beat you come at me wimpy." And we engaged into combat.

Thor POV.

Me and that son of zeus were zapping every monster we could with lightning. I saw a blur of ocean going around the battle field destroying every monster in sight and smiled at te sight of my old friend in destroy mode. "what in hades was that?!" jason exclamed. "that was a friend in battle mode" i said with the stupidest grin on my face "now i must leave you son of jupider i must face my brother once again." i said flying off seeing the avengers battling side by side, on the way to my brother i saw the boy with fire being carried by man of iron while he was fighting a frost giant it was one of the only few left. I also saw that girl with the sweet voice (piper) defending the boy that smelled of death (nico). [Awww Nico!] I found my way to my brother "well well looks like the thunderer is her to defend these mortals" loki said with amusement in his voice. "brother we do not have to do this there is another way" i said pleading him to stop. Loki laughed "thor, there is no other way if i can not have asgard then i must have midgard!" he said taking out his wepon. "then so be it brother" i said as we engaged in battle.

Hehe next chappy with have percy against kronos and thor against loki and just so you cupcakes know there will be no sequel just other storys i already have three ready for chapters hehe and if you peeps comment a good story or one of your own storys i will read it ok byes -kitty

P.S. i will post a new story soon.