Chapter Two

(Hey cupcakes here is annabeths pov ;D -me)

((FINISHED EDITTING))

Annabeth pov.

        It all started when a new camper came and started yelling for help. I had been in the big house talking to Chiron about how worried I was about Percy. Suddenly Leo burst in out of breath.

"Annabeth.....come.....Percy.....hill....gone....oh my gods....I..should..run..more.." Leo managed between breaths.

 I gasped and Chiron (with Leo riding him because of obvious reasons) and I started running/clopping toward the hill and there stood a frozen Percy. No not frozen... a statue of my seaweed brain...

"NOO PERCYYY!!" I screamed and  ran over to his cold figure. Chiron and a small crowd came surrounded us. I only remember small pieces of what happened after that. I went into shock of losing the love of my life. I do remember being covered in tears and lots of crying and hugging.

         After that I think that Piper and Hazel dragged me away with my broken heart, back to my cabin where I fell asleep.

I had many nightmares of Percy dying over and over, screaming that it was my fault, that I deserve to die too. The next day, when I woke up I went into the middle of camp and there it stood. The statue of the hero of Olympus.

 There was a golden plaque saying just that. I went to Chiron and he gave me a box. He told me that Percy gave it to him so that if he ever lost against a monster, he wanted me to have this. When I opened it there was a ring with beautiful gems that were the color of his sea green eyes with a snow white pearl with a note on the lid that read:

        "Dear Annabeth, I am so sorry that I did not get to give this to you in person. I hope with all my heart that you will grow up and find someone who will always be there for you and love you as much as I do. Remember, I will be in Esylium with our friends. I don't want you to die before you have lived and have been happy with someone who will be there for you and protect you. I may not have lived a full life as many demigods before me, but I hope and pray that you will. Goodbye, my love.

Love, Percy Jackson"

I broke down and cried after reading his sweet words. I put the ring on my finger, knowing I will never take it off. Chiron wrapped his arms around me and comforting me as a father would his daughter after heartbreak.

Percy pov.

        I woke up in a strange room. I knew for sure that it was not the underworld. "You are correct Perseus Achilles Jackson." a strong kind voice told me. I winced at the use of my full name. When I saw him, I knew he was Chaos creator of the Universe, father of Gaea. 

"Lord Chaos... what am I doing here? Didn't I die when I was frozen by Medusa?" I asked the being standing before me.

        "Well, yes...but put that aside, Perseus, I am here to offer you a choice. You can either you can continue to the underworld or you can be the commander of my army." I winced when he said my first name again.

        "Sir, in all due respect, I prefer to be called Percy. Yes it would be a great honor to serve in your army." I told him. He smiled and stepped aside to reveal six hooded figures.

         "Here is the most powerful division I have. May I introduce Golden, Huntress, Forge, Beauty, Angel, and Shadow." he introduced, pointing to each of them as he spoke. As he said their names, they took off their hoods. I was shocked to find out that Golden was actually Luke, Huntress was Zoe, Forge was Becandorf, Beauty was Selina, Angel was Bianca, and Shadow was Nico (he had died in a monster attack at camp after Percy left).

         "So Percy, you need a code name and a mask in case you lose your hood in battle. So how about Commander Wave or Hurricane...oh how about storm?!" Nico said excitedly. As if he was the little 12 year old again.

"Hmmm...I'll take...Storm." I said. .

        "I, Chaos creator of the universe, make you, Commander Storm of the Army of Chaos!" he bellowed. After he did that, a dark blue hood, a silver mask with blue wave designs, and a set of armer with the same design appeared. Right at that moment I knew that I was going to love it here.

( finished it and please comment if you liked it and hope you liked the feels cupcakes ;D -me)