Chapter Eight

EDITED

Here you go cupcakes, sorry but its 'short' it took me a while to write please comment if you like it ;D -kitty

Annabeth Pov.

Ug murphy. I can't believe he did that. first making me kiss him and hitting on me when Percy... left. Now shooting people with arrows. 

Ok let me explain he got someone from the Hecate cabin to make him a potion to make me kiss him and never try that it sucks I was barfing for two hours, I don't know if it was from kissing murphy or the potion but I'm sure it from the kiss. 

Okay back to the present, I ran to help storm up and get the arrow out of his shoulder, but right when I got him up he stormed (hehe see what I did there) up to Murphy and took him by his shirt I ran up to make sure Storm didn't kill him kill the twerp. 

Upon arrival I heard was Ms. Murphy say "ok I will duel you just prepare to lose"  and right after the word left his mouth storm let him drop to the floor.

 He turned around and asked for someone to get this arrow out if his shoulder, i volunteered to do it. I took out some nectar and poured it on it and it healed instantly. He walked away not even saying thank you.

 I must have made a sour face because Golden told me "he is going to get ready for the duel he wants to take a shower, apparently he doesn't want to duel feeling gross and sweaty" 

"why would he be sweaty he looked like the arrow didn't even phase him?" I said. 

"ok Annabeth, he is not as tough as he looks he has been threw a lot more than most of us" and with that he left me with Shadow, angel and the avengers.

" well i think i will go to the forge to see how that Leo kid is doing with me suit." Stark said leaving towards the forge. I decided to head to the arena to watch the fight.

Percy Pov.

That little... Oh I forgot this is PG. I got in the shower to wash the blood and sweat off, I felt the blood from the wound wash away. Man walking and holding up the twerp was harder than it looked, he should lay off the burgers.

 Anyway when annabeth helped me up I noticed that she was wearing the ring that I told chiron to give her if anything ever happened to me. oh well i will ask about it later, now it was time to kick a little twerps butt.

~~~~at the arena 5 minutes later~~~~

When I walked in the arena the twerp himself was standing in the middle of the arena with a smirk on his face like he just beat up Zeus be himself. 

"so shall we start the duel" I said, and i know what you are thinking it sounds a litlle old Englishy but it happens when you hang out with Zoe and the Primordial of the universe. 

When we started he was unarmed before he could blink, he landed a lucky shot and swiped my hood clean off my cape leaving my black hair with the mask on.

 We continued at some point he got part of my mask and it was hanging off my face only showing my forehead. So i changed my appearance into striking blue eyes and i made my face look a bit different i had a slightly pointier chin and a smaller nose. i ripped off the mask, gasps filled the arena and some of the Aphrodite children swooned, ugh. Murphy thinking I was distracted swung at me when I disarmed him again he looked like he had already won.

 I started to walk away since i had clearly won, suddenly a scream filled the arena.

 I realized it as my own, someone had stabbed me with a dagger in the stomach from behind. when I fell I could hear screams for help, it took a lot of concentration to keep up the disguise. I could barely feel murphy slashing at me as i was helpless.

 Someone grabbed him and I was surrounded i heard muffled shouts of my name and i felt being carried before i blacked out.

(A.N. just so you guys know they were yelling storm not percy kk)

Nico Pov.

Percy was still in the infirmary his wounds had healed a little, but the Apollo kids said that he would most likely awake tomorrow. But now it is time for the campfire and that means that its time for us to reveal who we are if we choose. Luke was having trouble because he was afraid that nobody would like him so he is waiting to reveal his true identity. speaking of identity, i am worried about how percy changed his appearance, actually i curious to see what he tells them. when the time came me, Zoe, Bianca, Selina and becandorf are revealing ourselves so we step on stage. 

I go up first and say "a lot of you know me from before the war of Gaea, the thing is i died i after the war of Gaea saving a friend from a monster attack outside if camp after percy disappeared to take halfbloods to camp and I can see that friend in the stands, so here it goes"

 I take off my hood and say "Hey Leo."

 After the war against Gaea, I saved leo from the monsters. I heard him talking about calypso to himself and I wanted him to get back to her because he swore on the river styx. 

Since i liked percy at the time i was a little soft on leo, i don't like percy anymore because, i now have a crush on Zoe, so shhh. Anyway when I unhooded myself there was a gasp, then i was tackled in hugs.

 Next up was Bianca, "only the hunters know me and hi" she said taking her hood off.

 She was tackled by hunters and Artemis. the rest went on like that becandorf tackled by hephestus kids and Selina tackled by Aphrodite kids. I got a mind message from Luke saying that percy was starting to wake up.

Hope you cupcakes like this 'short' chappy hehe, again please comment what you think :D -kitty

"Hi Kitty" said Fluffy!! "I be trolling on you!" :P

FLUFFY! BAD!