Sneak peek

Don't hate this is my first story hope you cupcakes like it 😊

-leovaldezfangirl86

Hiya Kids! As I'm rewriting this I'd Like to remind everyone that this was originally written right after the HOO series ended or right before Blood Of Olympus came out. So Magnus Chase wasn't out yet, I believe it was just being announced. So keep that in mind please.

-Trin

Percy pov.

Nico, Grover and I had to go and get some supplies from the city for camp, mostly paint remover because the Stolls painted Nico's cabin... again. This time it was pink. It honestly would have been funny if Nico hadn't almost killed them with his horde of the undead. When we got back I spotted a couple on the porch of the Big House. It wasn't until I was in the front steps that I saw it was Annabeth and Murphy, a newer camper, a son of Hypnos. I dropped everything and stepped towards him and Annabeth.

"Annabeth what are you doing!" I yelled in tears. " I thought you loved me! How could you? Who do you really want, me or him?"

"P-Percy...I-I..." Annabeth stuttered, unsure of what to say.

"You know what Annabeth? Screw it, with all that has been happening, you can stay with him. I give up." I said and walked away to my cabin to pack up my things. I was done with this camp. I didn't know where to go, but I'm not staying here. The camp of betrayal.

Note: this is just a peek the real thing will be posted soon :D see you soon cupcakes -me

✌️- Trin