Chapter Five

EDITED

Percy pov.

I can't believe she called it a 'mistake'. It was betral it was her fault not a mistake.

" Man I'm ranting" I thought. I suddenly heard a twig snap. I wipped around and there stood Nico.

 "Dude calm down and it is almost five so you better get ready for your meeting" he said and started to walk to our camp.

 I can't believe I almost forgot about the meeting with the Avengers. 

"shist" I mumbled and began to follow him. When we got to the tent I went straight to my room.

Oh yeah the tent is kind of like a tardis, its bigger on the inside than it looks on the outside.

(A/N ok when I typed bigger auto corrected it to nugget so it said "it is nugget on the inside" lol)

 Once I took a shower and put on fresh armor and hood I headed towards my statue to wait for Annabeth and the gods.

  But when I got there posidon was already there.

 "Hello lord Poseidon." I said greeting him looking at myself as a statue. Suddenly hades appered next to him. 

"Posiden, I have some news, you know when you asked me about percy and where his soul went, well he is nowhwere in the underworld." I stiffened but calmed down so no one would noticed.

 "what do you mean hes is not in the underworld, what if he choose rebirth?!" Posiden yelled at his brother. 

Hades did something i did not exspect, he put has hand on his sholder. "brother he was never even at the hall of judgment, im sorry Posiden." and with that hades left. 

Posiden looked heart broken. just when I was about to say somthing Annabeth ran up saying 

"sorry im late i was - Posiden whats wrong."

 " annabeth hades just told me percy's soul is not in the underworld" he told her. " We will talk later now i am supposed to transport you to the meeting."

" wait lord Posiden after the meeting can you meet me at the beach i must discuss something with you." I said. I was thinking on what I should say about 'Percy'.

" well now we should go" Annabeth said, and with that we appered in avengers tower.

Hope you cupcakes like this. comment what you think -kitty