Ch. 11 Good Morning Mr. Styles

ELLOO LOVELYS! J Hope you like this chapter!

Emily’s P.O.V.

I wake up to see light bleeding threw the curtains.  I moan in annoyance knowing I’m not going to be able to go back to sleep.  I rub the sleep out my eyes and squint from how bright it is.  My vision comes to me and I have a mini heart attack.  HOW IN THE HELL DID HARRY GET IN MY BED?! I thought. Then it hit me.

I remember the nightmare, me asking Harry to sleep with me... everything: and just when things couldn’t get any more awkward. I notice I have my leg across Harry’s lower torso. I’m pretty much laying on top of him. My stomach is touching his with my head on his chest. I go to get off of him when I feel to strong arm pull me closer when I go to move. A cheeky smile appears on Harry’s face. His eyes were still closed when he said ‘Emily go back to sleep. It’s too early to get up yet,’ he said in his husky morning voice which sent chills down my body from the vibration I got off his chest.

‘Harry come on its..’ I stop to look at the clock ‘it’s already noon and you …’ I got cut by him pulling me next to him on the bed tightening his grip so there would be no way for me of getting out.

‘come on Hazza you have to get up!’ I said trying to wiggle my way out of his grip. God this kid seriously worked out! He only giggled from my failed attempts of getting away from him.

‘Miss Tomlinson you seem in a bit of a struggle’ he said in an old man’s voice.

‘just in a little one love’ I said copying a posh British accent might I say rather well.

He rolls on top of me in one swift move catching me by surprise.  He smiles down at me with his curls going in all different directions.

‘Harry gets off! We need to get up!’ I say trying to persuade him

‘If you promise to never do the British accent again. It creeps me out. It sounds like you’re from England.‘ he said

‘Ok-ay ya’ll. Well let’s get goin’ ‘ I said in a stronger southern accent than usual.  I go to get from underneath him but he doesn’t. I look back up to him as if trying to make him more.

‘Now that was cute! You see if you did that more often you wouldn’t be single.’ He said in a flirty tone while licking his lips. God his lips looked perfect from down here.

Harry inches his body closer not even leaving an inch between us. He leans his head down and whispers in my ear. ‘checking me out?’ he said in a flirty tone

I press my hands against his chest pushing his body off of me. I was winning finally getting Harry off of me when he grabs my waist and pulls me on top of him.  ‘ouch!’ I yelped. I boobs hurt from me being slammed into Harry’s chest. That really hurt I said to myself. 

‘Harry I swear let me go!’ I said in a louder tone

‘Never’ he said trying to be seductive

‘pleasee. Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top!’ I said with puppy dog eyes

‘don’t pull that move on me!’ he said and right then he started to tickle me.

‘HARRY …. OMG! STOP .. IT! I CANT BREEAATTHH!’ I screamed I was laughing so hard it hurt

‘STOP TICKLING ME!’ I said in between breaths.

Harry only laughed at me trying to get away from his hands. He does an evil laugh and I almost pee myself. He moves his hands to me hips and squeezes them only making me scream louder.