Ch.8 Dancing again

thank you so much for the 300+ reads! This is my first ever fan fic & i never thought i would ever get this far! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

___________________________________________________

I get up from the table and set my plate in the dish washer.  

‘Emily, im not trying to be noise or anything but why are you dressed like you’re about to go work out?’ Zayn asked seeming really confused.

‘oh I was hoping to go to a dance studio … if there is one near us?’ I asked in a small voice

‘Yeah! We are going to the studio and they might have what you’re looking for there’ Louis said

SCORE! I said to myself. All the boys go up stair to get dressed while Louis, Liam and I all stay in the kitchen waiting for them to get some clothes on. I hop back on my phone .. new and improved phone I must say.  I go on facebook. 47 new friends request.  What the heck?! I decline them all and close the app. What was that about? I mean really? I don’t even know you!

The rest of the boys come down the stairs looking extremely fine I must say.

‘Finally! You guys need to hurry up. We have 20mins to get there’ Liam said walking towards the door

I walk out the door to see a Land Rover. Man these boys know how to roll in style!

We all pill in and make our way there.

Harry in the driver’s seat. Louis next to him in the passenger seat. I was in between Harry and Niall with Zayn and Liam across from us. We turned up the music and sang to it all the way there while dancing.

~~We are here. We had to go thru the back door because of fans.~~

‘Hi boys.’ OMG! Paul! I get to meet Paul! Im freaking out!

‘Hey Paul. This is my cousin Emily.’ Louis said

‘Nice to finally meet you Emily’ Paul said moving his hand towards me. I take it and we shake hands.

‘Paul is there a dance studio anywhere in the building because Emily wants to  ...’ Liam sais looking to me for help.

‘just want to work on a dance routine’ I said

‘awe yeah after I take the boys to the recording booth ill walk you there’ Paul said as we started to head towards a door.

After a few turns and threw some doors the boys were finally were they should be. There was another guy there that was working the booth.

We all said our good-byes and Paul and I headed towards what I was hoping the dance studio.  Paul and I started to chat. We got off real well and he seemed like a really nice guy.

‘Here you go. I hope its what you looking for.’ Paul said opening the door.

It was a hug room covered in mirrors with speakers. The floor was wooden. It was absolutely perfect. I drop my bag gawking at the place. 

‘over there you can play whatever songs you want’ he pointed towards the huge speakers on the side of the room.

‘Thank you thank you!’ I said running to Paul and giving him a huge hug. He hugs back.

 ‘okay, have fun! Im going back to the boys, you never know what trouble they get into.’ He chuckled

‘thank you again’ I said

‘no problem. Bye’ he said and he was out the door

I take off my TOMS and run over to the stereo.  I noticed they have an ipod dock system and I set my ipod into it. I push Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol and I just sit there thinking of a routine.  I decided not to use mirrors at the beginning.  I felt I could feel the music and connect with the lyrics more.

I started to dance around the studio bare foot still not sure what you wanted to do.

I decided to do a modern dance style. I walked over to my bag hopping I still had my Dance Paws in there. (Dance Paws are like what some call ‘FootUndeez’. They just basically give you support instead of being bare foot) I found them and slipped them on. It was so nice to dance again. Ever since I was 2 years old I used to cry when I didn’t have classes on the weekends.  When I was 7 years old a dance company wanted to hire me and go around the world traveling and performing. I declined, I wanted to stay home and be with my friends and family.  I put all of my attention into dancing. I started to do difficult turns and dance moves using the floor (not that you dirty people). I had the song on replay.

Im pretty sure I spent at least 2 hours coming up with the steps.  I ended up using the mirrors perfecting the steps.   I restarted the song.

 We'll do it all

Everything

On our own

I threw every inch of my being into the dance moves.  I used every inch of the floor space.

 We don't need

Anything

Or anyone

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know

How to say

How I feel

I go to do a difficult turn when I fall. I fell on my knee with my hand crashing down with my head bowed over.   I pick myself back. I walked over to my bag hoping to find something to cover my eyes. I dig threw it when I find a white and black scarf. I put the song back on and wrapped it to cover my eyes. Im not looking in the mirrors even if it kills me. The speakers start the song again. If the place wasn’t sound prove you could hear it from the hotel.

Niall’s P.O.V.

We had just left the recording studio. I haven’t eaten in hours. They wouldn’t let me eat in there. Dumb management. I leave the boys looking for a vending machine. I need some food in my tummy. I have walking around for what feels like 30mins but only about 5mins. I hear music.

I follow the music. Who would he here on a weekend dancing I thought to myself. Then it clicks, its Emily.  Louis had told us she was really good. I mean she must be because her body was fit I must say. I notice a door. I open it to be set back by the bass of Chasing Cars. I really loved this song. It reminded me of the X-Factor days.

I close the door behind me to find Emily with a scarf around her head. Why would she do that? Oh, another light bulb went off in my head. She doesn’t want to look in the mirrors. I swear sometimes I am so slow. I stand there watching her. She was absolutely brilliant.  I watched her move ever so effortlessly and making every move look easy and was second nature to her.   I saw her go to the farthest end of the studio. She stopped then started to run. She jumped up into the air doing a split in mid air. It was absolutely amazing. Then she landed and did this fancy move and rolled on the ground. Woah, wasn’t ready for that. I pulled out my phone. I really wanna take a picture. She was without a doubt perfect.

I snap a picture in mid jump. I must say my photography is pretty chitty, but this one was pretty awesome.

The music was almost over. I wanted so bad to go up behind her and kiss her. Did I just think that? Chill Niall. You can’t go falling in love with Louis FLIPPING COUSIN! Ughh but she’s just so … beautiful.

_______________________

whats gonna happen with Emily and Niall??? i guess we are going to have to find out soon. cliff hanger! ;) but please fan/vote/comment it means the world! <3