Ch. 3 Good bye America

Louis and i make our way out the quit room and back to the crowded room.

'be stong' i thought to myself.

I end up crying my eyes out as they started to lower his castcite into they ground. My mom wraped her arms around me thinking it would make up both feel better. It worked. They start to throw the dirt into they hole were her was placed.

A man in a suit came up to me and my mom and handed up an American flag that had been folded so only the stars were showing.

Everyone starts to leave giving us hugs and 'hope to see you soon.' trying to make the situation casual.

Louis comes up.

'Aunt Victoria (that was my mothers name)and Emily. I hope to see you soon, but not like this. Also, Emily. See you in a month. Maybe you and i can hang out with the boys one day.'

'i look forwrd to it' i exclaimed

Lois hugs my mom then me.

he really was a great cousin even though we just met ... in person.

~one month goes by painfully. Nothing felt rigth with out my dad. Louis tryed to help with the situation while on tour. We skyped and stayed in touch. We grew really close, like best friends. (funny, the biggest boy band in my time and im related to one of them) Louis parents were divorced and his dad wanted nothing to do with him. He told me one day 'your dad was my only male role model...' my life went on and i threw myself into dancing. I lost 10lb. in three weeks from trainging so hard. My mom put me on anti-depression medicane the day my doctor said 'she is just throwing herself to get ride of the thoughts and soon, things are going to get worse...' he ment the 'self harming' talk. He was right tho. NO ONE at my school knew anything except that my father was dead. no Louis Tomlinson, medication or even flying to Britian. It was all my own secret and i finally had a second life that i could be myself.~

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have been packing for hours and when i mean hours i mean 'wearing-everything-befor- i-put-it-into-my-suitcase.' I was so excited. My doctor had finally said i only have to take my anti-depressiantes once a day. Unlike earlier, twice a day. One in the morning, one before bed. I felt happier more and start to mantaine a heathy diet and exercise so that i wouldnt loss anymore weight. i had on a Hollister huddie, skinny jeans and flip flops ... as always. It was my thing.

My mom comes into the airport with me. I go threw sercurity and wait for the airplane to start bording. My mom is crying her eyes out and im starting to tear up'COME ON EMILY! YOUR ONLY GOING TO BE GONE FOR 6 WEEKS!' Why was i so weak?

The lady at the front desk starts to call out rows. 'seats 1A - 2F'

that was me. Seat 1D. Kind of ironic how it was seat '1D'.

~NOTE TO SELF: tell Louis about your seat numder

i grab my carry on and sit in my seat. Long ride ahead. 15 hour plane ride.

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?:

1. SLEEP 2 SLEEP 3....PLAY ON MY PHONE

***********************************************************************************

hope you like it! :) pleasee comment or what ever ! :)

will put ch. 4 up soon! love you

~Emily xx