ch.5 Nandos

They boys all turn their heads making you the dession maker for were to eat. Being a directioner and being from America ... 'NANDOS!' you screamed. Niall moves next to you and gives you the biggest and tightest hug you could give while sitting down. 'I LOVE YOU!' Niall said while still squezing you to death. Air would be lovely right about now but who gives a flack NIALL HORAN IS HUGGING YOU AND SAID HE LOVED YOU! He finally lets go with a huge grin on his face. Wow, the boy really loved Nandos. 'Wait!.... Do they even have a Nandos in America?' Louis asked confused by my quick answer. 'well.. er.. no. not really' you trailed off. Nials face almost falls ' you have never gone to Nandos!?!' 'no'

'then we are definitly going to Nandos!' Zayn said churping in. never knew the boy had a thing for the restaurant too!

We go threw the rest of the car ride to Nandos with Harry and Louis fighting over who would sleep on the sofa..... 'look.. guys ill just sleep on the sofa-' 'shhh Emily We are playing fighting over here!' oh how i loved Larry Stylinson. One of the best celeb relationships ever... but i dont know, Niam is pretty cute too. Look at me! Im in a car with 5 boys and im talking about bromances. Im a weird kid. i laugh to myself 'your weird. You get it from your mother.' ... miss you dad. I grow silent and every inch of my face and body grows serious. You didnt notice how spaced out you were until you find looking down at you with brown curls in his face was staring right at you with a worried face. You go to sit up. 'on god' you  said laying back down. You see Harry get pushed over to find Louis looking at you. 'Emily. Emily are you okay?'

'yeah.. just a little light headed.'

'what did you eat today?' he asked worried.

oh shit. i havent eaten since yesterday. Louis is going to kick my butt.  He hates it when i skip meals. 'ummm nothing.' i said in a small voice.

'I swear Emily, you need to eat! thank god we are already here to get some food.' Louis and Hary extend their hands for you to take them. You take both while they pick you up like you weigh nothing.

'O my God! Your alive!' you hear an irash accent say while he pulls you in a tight hug... again. what is up with this boy and hugs? He rests his arm around your shoulder while leading you into the restaurant. God im so hungry. We find a table in the back. I find myself inbetween Harry and Zayn. Where is my cousin? oh, blond moment. Hes right next to Harry. We all order food and shortly after get our drinks. The guys got Coca Colas or Pepsi and waters. 'can i have a sprit please.' The waiter nodds slowly as if she has never heard anyone order that. *facePalm* im so American. i laugh to myself. The boys talk about touring and sets. I got lost in their convo. Their accents were so thick. A couple of times i heard them say English words we never say and i giggle.

'What are you laughing at?' Zayn asks with a smirk on his face.

'oh, nothing. just your accents and you vocabulary is killing me.' stop a second to breath from laughing 'loo? really? its call a restroom you freaks!' everyone laughs

'did you just say restrooms?' harry said inbetween laughs

'yes. You guys are so weird!' you say trying to keep a poker face

Zayn grabs you and pulls you towards him in a playful way still laughing.

'i swear if you mess up my hair i will do worse to yours!' you say being muffled by his varsity jacket

he lets you go within second and looks you dead in the eye. ' you wouldnt.'

'oh she would' Louis protested (see what i did there (; )

i smirk a little and raise my eye brow trying to be tough and prove Louis words.

Zayn's face was pure gold. i wish i took at picture and put it on Twitter. Speaking of twitter .... i logg in on my ipod. Woah! 20,000 new followers! my mentions are spam. every single one was either 'OMG! all the boys follow you!' or 'can you DM the boys to follow me please?' or anything inbetween it. I answer a couple saying how Louis is my cousin and how im spending time in the UK. That only caused more mentions. Dear God, i give up. i closed the app and put my phone away.

They boys were finally done with the 20 pounds of food they eat. I wonder where they put it all. They are so fit even if they eat all that?

'You ready to get back to the flat?' Louis said. i laugh, he said 'flat'. im so weird i think again. a smile appears on my face while i look down. 'What are you smiling at?' asked Harry. i turn my head to look at him and blush a little from being cought on the spot.

'my dad' i said looking at him. Harry's smile fell. He must know hes dead. Louis must of told him.. that means all the boys know. great.

i smile to him trying not to make him feel bad or awkward. 'oh, sorry' he says while moving his head out of my direction

Niall pulls me out of my chair almost carrying me to the Limo. This boy has alot of energy. Its the Irish blood i think to myself.

You all find your old seats inside.

Harry still looked alittle sad. Almost upset. 'Harry' you said grabing his hand. 'its okay.' he looks up to me with his green eyes swelling up with tears but none fall.  A forced smile crosses his face. We both continue on with what ever subject the other boys were talking about.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like! :) next cap. coming up never soon! im so happy for the views! please vote/fan

lovee you Rebecca