Chapter 2: family secret

my mom and i were getting ready for my Dad's funeral. I had on a black dress that hit right above my knees. I had on a loose black shawl because it was getting cooled. (even in the south) i had on a pair of simple black flats. I never went all out. i was a simple person with a big imagination. I had my hair in curls to look formal then my normal straight hair. I had a touch of make-up even though i knew before the ceremony was over there would be nothing left.

~we make it to the ceremony~

i get out the car, close the door and make my way next to my mom. We were really close and still are. I had a pair of tented 'Ray Bans' so when i started to cry no one would see because thats how i was. Always staying strong and never NEVER showing weakness. I feel like vulnerability is my biggest weakness.

My mom and i make our way throw the double doors into a room full of crowded people. Most i knew some then some i never met in my life. Everyone knew who i was thou. over and over 'sorry for your loss. Your father was a great man.' 'Your father is in a better place now.' 'He saved many peoples lives.' I knew every word they were say was the truth but i could stand being here right now. I just wanted to be with him. 'i miss you dad.' i thought to myself. tears started to swell up. I find my way out of the crowded room and find an empty room. I close the door behind me still facing it. i Hear a thick British accent behind me. maybe i wasnt alone.'urm, excuse me. Sorry if im interupting you but my name is Louis Tomlinson.' you could hear him coming closer. The name seemed familiar to you. 'You must be Emily.' I turn around. I stop right then and there. 'your Louis... Tomlinson. w..why arrre you ... here' i mumbled from crying so hard. 'your father is my uncle. My band and i were on tour here in America and i wanted to come here to see him one last time.' 'wait..' i said while wiping away tears. 'you know of me and you know my father... why have we never met?'

Louis takes in a big breath 'sit down' he pointed to a couch. I sat down and he sat across from me in an arm chair. He arches his back and wipes his sweety pales on his black pants. I only just realized that he has on a tuxedo with a skinny black tie to match it. 'you see, my.. our grandparents were married and had your father and my mother.  When your dad was a baby our grandparents split up. Our grandmother taking my mum and our grandfather taking my uncle. Our grandad moved to America to get as far away as possible from our grandma. My mother was only 2 yrs old when all of this happened so neither of our parents have any memory of this. I have only known this for 4 years. They said they were going to tell you when you turned 16 but... ' i nodd my head as if telling him to on. he does. 'thats why your mom and dad both agreed to let you come to Europe this winter. To tell you everything. That was going to be the day were you met your aunt and me the first time.' i had to take a moment to let it all seep. My father had another life, in another country. I sat there, no words could discribe what i was going threw right now. a thousand things were going threw my head. I have an aunt, a cousin... who is in the band i adore, love, and obsess over 24/7. Then i think, 'Louis Tomlinson, i thought he was fit...' a shiver runs down my spine. Then i think of how i have a bigger crush on the other boys and how much Louis is like apart of my family. The weird thoughts go away as i make its offical in my brain that Louis is like my brother.

'im going now. Seems like you need sometime alone.' he gets up and go to walk out. 'Louis ...' i studerred. 'Yeah Emily..?' it was silent for a moment. 'please dont leave. We are family and i really need that right now.' he turns around and finds a seat next to me. 'what ever you need im right here. I think of you as a sister i never had.' 'thank you.' i said. i started to cry again. This was to much for me to take in. 'come here' Louis say while wrapping his arms around me in a friendly, family, loving hug. It comforted me. i just started to ball into his tux. i felt protected. He was like my older brother and i needed that. We break apart. 'you ready to go out there' he pointed his head towards the door inwhich i came threw. I nodded while wiping away tear that were finding their way down my cheek. I stand up straighten out my dress. Louis stands up and we both made our way out.

***************************************************************************************************************

okay, hope u enjoyed! :) i tryed so hard not to make Emily & louis family bonding moment like they were dating lol but ch. 3 will be up soon!

~Emily xx