Chapter 15 - Eye To Eye

Namjoon entered his room feeling tired once again. It's already the afterrise. He saw Yoongi on his computer and it seemed like he was extremely tired. Namjoon wondered if he was alright because it seemed like he was drained out.

"Yoongi-ya, I'm home. You seem drained out." He held the shoulder of his hyung. Yoongi turned to him and he really looked sleepy. His eyes seemed droopy and it's like that he couldn't continue on staying up. "Ah, I'm completely fine." He replied with emptiness. "It doesn't seem like it."

"What are you doing anyways?" Namjoon questioned being curious of what Yoongi has composed. Yoongi blankly glanced at the computer screen. "Oh, this? This is a composition that I just came up with. I'll probably stay up late to finish this." He explained. "Ahh. I see. Oh yeah!" Namjoon brought out his phone then he looked for a picture that he was meant to show to Yoongi. Once he found it, he showed it to him. "I found Taehyung with a girl a while ago." Yoongi examined the photo.

The guy was definitely Taehyung but then the girl. Just by looking at her figure, he already knew who she was.

"I'm off to bed." Yoongi saved his composition, turned off his computer, then went off to bed. Namjoon was suddenly confused at Yoongi's sudden change of mind. "Did I, do something wrong?" He questioned himself.

Taehyung woke up from his sleep, for some reason, he feels quite positive about today. Some guesses he has is that because he is feeling a lot better from yesterday; excluding what happened after those events. He still had a bandage wrapped around his arm but it will be covered by his jacket sleeve.

He walked out of his room then he saw someone sleeping on the couch. He suddenly wondered who it could be. He approached the person and it turned out to be Jungkook. He was just like a little bunny sleeping. "What is he doing here?" He muttered.

"Hey Taehyung." Taehyung turned around to the kitchen just to see Seokjin making coffee. On the table were 4 mugs of coffee. He guessed that it was for all of them. "Hey hyung." Taehyung greeted back with a smile and it was liked he hasn't smiled for years; which is nearly true. "Here," Seokjin hands over a mug to him. "Ah, thank you."

"What is Jungkook doing here?" Taehyung decided to ask following with taking a sip from his coffee. "He wanted to stay here last night since he wanted to see if you are doing well and, he missed us." Seokjin explained. "Oh, I see." Taehyung then looks at Jungkook. "He's too caring." He said. "It makes sense 'cause you two had the longest friendship among the seven of us." Seokjin said. "That is true." Taehyung replied.

Jungkook woke up from his sleep. He sat up then he rubbed his eyes. As he sleepily opened them, he saw Hoseok walking past him. He seemed like he was ready to go. From what he saw, Hoseok grabbed a mug and drank from it. "Morning hyung." Jungkook said half-heartedly. "Morning Kookie-ya." Hoseok grabbed a mug then he gave one to Jungkook. Jungkook stared blankly at the mug for a short while but then he grabbed it anyway. He looked inside and it was coffee. It wasn't really hot, not cold, but warm. Jungkook looked up at Hoseok then he asked, "Where is Taehyung and Jin hyung?"

"They're just fixing their stuff. About to leave." Hoseok said. "Wait for me then. I'm coming with you. I'll just get ready." Jungkook placed the mug down carefully then stood up and he rushed into the bathroom. As he went in, Seokjin came out of his room all ready to go. He just looked at the bathroom door since he wandered what was the rush. "Why is Jungkook in a hurry?" He asked Hoseok. "He said that he wanted to come with us." He replied. Seokjin shrugged in reply. "Okay then."

They were on their way to Yeong Gam University. Taehyung, Hoseok, Seokjin, and Jungkook were walking with each other. Taehyung and Hoseok were at front while Seokjin and Jungkook were following behind. The four of them were just having a casual conversation.

"Seokjin knows about this story." Said Hoseok then he continued. "I was just at Bon Chon ordering the main course then once I approached the counter, the worker looked at me then we locked eyes. From first gaze, her eyes were sparkling like the brightest star." He said in detail. The others chuckled softly at this. "Is this another first love of yours hyung?" Jungkook questioned. "Not really but it ended up being Jungyeon and I was like, 'Crap. Not again." The others laughed hysterically. "I thought I have found another girl or something but it ended up being her again." He nearly muttered. Taehyung patted him on the back while calming himself down. "Haha... It's okay hyung. Maybe next time you'll find another girl that is right for you." He said to him. "Yeah and, make sure you'll end up with one that is single." Seokjin said then they laughed again.

"Do you have any dream jobs lately?" Taehyung asked. "Not yet." Seokjin replied. "I'm actually not sure yet. I want something that could help the society or something." Jungkook replied while looking up. "Wow, little Kookie grew!" Taehyung exclaimed then they giggled. "Probably a job that has to do with dancing." Hoseok said. "Well that makes sense." Seokjin said to Hoseok. "How about you hyung?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. "I want to be a policeman to help my dad. Since my mom is gone now, I could probably help him by being a policeman too!" Taehyung said. "That's so nice!" Jungkook replied.

They continued walking until they reached the school grounds. "Well, see you hyungs." Jungkook bid a farewell to his hyungs. "Bye Kookie!" Taehyung waved goodbye. "Yeah, bye Jungkook." Seokjin said. "Bye-bye!" Hoseok added. The three of them entered the school while Jungkook turned around and left with a smile.

He had thoughts in his mind just thinking, 'I'm glad that Taehyung has changed.' and 'Things are finally going well.'

He looked up then he saw a familiar group of people right in front of him. His eyes widened then he stopped walking. The said group of people also stopped after seeing Jungkook.

"Hey, long time no see." One of them said. Jungkook gulped in nervousness. "Kwanyoung," he muttered. The memories with them suddenly came back and he almost feels like that he is falling apart. The people who used to ruin his life are right in front of him, not expecting for them to cross roads once again. "Crap," he muttered again then he started running past them. "Sungmin, Seong, catch him." Kwanyoung commanded. The two said people nod then they ran to catch him. Kwanyoung too ran.

Namjoon entered his class then he looked around. Usually, he will always be the last one to enter the class but then today, there was one person missing. This is Namjoon's one class with Jungkook but he is not there. He wondered where he went. He decided to shrug it off then he went to his seat.

Yoongi was in his class, spacing off. He was just humming the lyrics of the song he composed. "So far away if I have a dream. If I have a dream that flies away." He continued humming until his teacher called him out. He snapped out of his thoughts then he looked at his teacher. "Mr. Min!" Yoongi apologizes, "I'm sorry sir." The whole class was staring at him. He gulps then he breathes out. He better listen attentively now.

Jungkook kept on running not knowing where to go or where his running will take him. He doesn't care where he will go but he wants to get away from them. He looked back but he could still see Sungmin running closer. He was losing speed and breathe. He is too tired. He looked up front then he saw a pole right in front of him. The vision of what happened before played.

He lost conscience. He tripped on a tree root then his head hits the tree bark, passing out.

He tried slowing down but then he still hits the pole. He passes out.

Sungmin, Seong and Kwanyoung approached the unconscious Jungkook. "We got him. Let's take him back to our place." Kwanyoung said. "Taehyung, looks like you're free." He muttered.

"Someone else will be taking your place."