Chapter 18 - Outbreak and Unexpected Death

Yoongi decided to watch television today because he has no idea what else he should do. That song he composed he already finished it and it turned out to be pretty good.

He sat comfortably down on the couch that they always had ever since they moved to the apartment then he grabbed the remote controller and turned on the television. The color of red blinking at the bottom of the screen, signifying that it was turning on, was the only active non-living thing.

As it finally turned on, Yoongi decided to switch over the channels, wondering what he could watch on this very boring and lazy day.

Jimin entered the apartment and there he saw Yoongi, calmly watching television.

Sure they like the same girl but it doesn't mean that they would stop talking to each other. A person would be stupid if they won't be friends anymore just because of fighting for one single person.

"Hey Yoongi hyung!" He greeted then he sat next to him. "Hi Jimin-ah." Was all Yoongi uttered because his eyes were focused on the television screen. Jimin didn't know how to start a conversation between them so he decided just to lay back and relax.

Yoongi switched to one if the channels then Jimin saw something which caught his attention. "Wait hyung." Jimin held the wrist of Yoongi then the latter looked at him confused. "What is it?" He asked. He looked at the television screen then their was a report on.

"The Killing Widow is back at it again killing students. Most especially college students this time. We don't know what her main goal is but she must be stopped."

"The Killing Widow? Why this Jimin?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin stared at the screen, ignoring his hyung's question.

"The Killing Widow.." He muttered.

A sudden flashback occurred making him hold his forehead in pain.

His neighbour got killed by an unknown figure.

He held his ball which was covered in blood.

But...

That was not it...

A vision was shown wherein he and Yoongi were in the apartment, watching television. It was in slow motion for a while, enough time to take a look around the room until it sped up. The vision went fast forward moving out of the apartment, down the stairs, out of the door then speeding through the road above all the people crossing and cars speeding. It comes to a stop as the disembodied vision went back into slow motion. It paused right in front of a house which he has never seen before.

Describing the house, the outside was painted with sky blue and white. There was a porch and there were fences around it. The house seemed to have two floors.

The vision closed up to the front of the doorway. An unknown figure opened the door then seconds later, he gets stabbed. The figure collapses to the ground then it closes up to next victim who is about to get killed. He could tell who he was and he's...

"Jungkook.."

"Jimin-ah! Are you alright?" Yoongi asked as if it was repeated, shaking Jimin on the shoulder. The latter looked at him then he said, "We must go." Yoongi looked at him a bit confused. "Go? Go where?" He asked confusingly. Jimin grabbed both arms of Yoongi then he said to him, "He is in danger."

Jungkook faced down on the ground, sitting on the chair where he was tied on. Surrounding him were Sungmin, Seong, and Kwanyoung.

"Sungmin, Seong, go out for a minute and get some coffee." Kwanyoung said to them. The both of them nodded then they walked out of the house.