Chapter 9 - Busy Day

Saturday came. Taehyung was already off to the apartment of Mingyu. Seokjin was cleaning the apartment when Sungmin comes, and Jimin was off to Sakura Bom since he and Miyoung will meet there.

Taehyung hopped out of the taxi then he thanked the driver. The taxi left him and now he was standing before a very tall building. He was feeling very nervous right now. He is shaking a bit. Loads of negative thoughts filled in his head. Oh how he wished that he was his old self. He takes a deep breathe then he enters the building.

Jimin was looking outside the window of the taxi. He watches as how the world just passes by him. He rests his back on the car seat. He looks at front then he sees the said park. Miyoung was right; it was beautiful. The taxi slows down near the park. As Jimin looked outside the window, he saw her, waiting; basically just using her phone. He pays the driver then he thanks him. He opens the door and says, "Hey Miyoung!"

"Why are you cleaning all of a sudden?" Hoseok questioned as he sucks his lollipop, sitting on the couch with his leg crossed and an arm on the head of the couch. "My partner is coming for our project. I wanted the place to be clean before he comes." Seokjin explained while cleaning the table with a rug. Hoseok just raises his eyebrows then he nods. Suddenly, their doorbell buzzed.

Taehyung reached the 17th floor. He looked back at his phone and checked the room number; room 1013. He was looking at the room numbers looking for that specific room. "1011, 1012, and 1013." Taehyung finally found the room and he was in front of the door. He took a deep breathe then he knocked on the door.

"Hold on!" A faint voice called out from inside. Taehyung decided to just wait. After a few seconds, he heard locks unlocking then the door opened. He was greeted by a guy with short black hair which was shoulder lengthed. "Hello. May I help you?" He asked. Taehyung then said, "Umm is this the apartment of Kim Mingyu? I'm his partner for a project."

"Aahhh," he said while nodding. "You must be Kim Taehyung then." Taehyung nods in reply. "Well come on in. He went out to a cafe with our other roommate to buy some drinks and stuff." Taehyung nods then he enters the apartment.

"Oh and by the way, I'm Yoon Jeonghan. As you've probably already guessed, I live with him." Jeonghan explained as he closed the door. "Come on, have a seat." Taehyung nods then he sits on the long couch which was green and L shaped. Jeonghan sits down too. "Aren't you the friend of Jungkook?" Jeonghan questioned since he was quite familiar with the name of Taehyung. "Umm yes. How did you know?" He questioned. "Ah. You guys were quite popular back in high school. From friends to enemies to friends again. That's quite an amazing story." He replied. "I don't know if you know me but do you remember that one guy that looked like a girl back in high school?" Taehyung thought for a moment, trying to remember until it suddenly ringed a bell. "Oh wait, that was you?" He exclaimed. Jeonghan laughs then he nods. "Yup. I was usually mistaken for a girl because of my looks. Actually, until now because of my hair."

"Yeah you still look like a girl." Said Taehyung. Jeonghan sighs. "I know right. That's why I'm planning to make it shorter and also probably dye it." He uttered. "I have a random question but did any guy truly think that you were a girl?" Taehyung asked. "Haha. Actually, one of my closest friends, Seungcheol, actually thought I was very feminine back then but then once he knew me, he felt so embarrassed that he kept on apologizing and..." Jeonghan whispered in the ear of Taehyung and after hearing it, both of them laughed.

Mingyu and Jisoo were carrying coffee. Suddenly, they heard laughing from the inside. "Who is Jeonghan with?" Mingyu asked Jisoo. "Is your partner here already?" He questioned back. Mingyu shrugs then he knocks on the door. "Coming!" Jeonghan shouted. They heard footsteps approaching then the door opened. "You're here already. Your guest is here Mingyu." Jisoo and Mingyu peek in and they could see someone with a jacket. "Oh wait. That's Taehyung right? Isn't he best friends with your used to be best friend?" Jisoo whispered to Mingyu. The younger one sighs then he nods. "Yup," the both of them enter the apartment then Taehyung stands and bows. "Hello," he greeted being polite. Jeonghan helps Mingyu and Jisoo with the coffee, placing it down on the coffee table. "Hey Taehyung. You came." Mingyu grabbed a cup of coffee then handed it over to Taehyung. He hesitated for a moment then he got it. "Thank you." Taehyung thanked him. "Come on. Let's go to my room." They suddenly heard something fall. "Joshua! Why did you spill it?" Jeonghan questioned. He then replied in english, "Well you are the one who spilled it and I had nothing to do with it." Jeonghan had no clue on what he said while Mingyu and Taehyung only had a little. "I don't understand you!" Jeonghan complained.