Chapter 19 - The Answer

The body was taken by the police, they still need to find who the parents are. They finally caught the Killing Widow. After all these years, she finally got caught. Seong and Sungmin decided to go with the police after what they did.

About the others? The 7 friends? Well, they decided to hangout in The Coffee Cat.

"So, what's been happening?" Namjoon decided to start since all of them seems to be quite, lost in their own thoughts. "I wanna know about Jimin hyung's mirage." Jungkook said. "Yeah hyung. What did you see?" Taehyung asked. All eyes were now focused on Jimin. Jimin looked at the others then he started.

"Well, Yoongi hyung was just going through channels until this report caught my eye. It was about the Killing Widow and it said that she was killing colleges students." The others seemed to gasp at this. "After seeing the report, I suddenly had a flashback of my past. That same Widow, who killed my neighbour. And his blood covered the ball that I dropped in the alley." He explained. "After that, The vision appeared. It showed the apartment then it showed me the way to the house. As the vision stopped right in front of the house, it zoomed in to the doorway then the door opened, revealing a guy then seconds later, stabbed. And after he collapsed, Jungkook was seen behind as the next target. And that's where it ended." He ended it there.

"Honestly, I do not know how this is logically possible." Yoongi said. "Yeah. How is it possible for Jimin to see where the house actually is and basically seeing the future." Namjoon added.

"I'm also not sure how this is possible." Jimin said. "I guess this is just a rare gift given to Jimin." Seokjin uttered. "Well, I myself do not believe in such things but I must say. Jimin definitely has that kind of gift in him." Namjoon he nods as he says his sentence. "Well, I never asked for this nor did I want to receive this but, I guess it's stuck in me now." Jimin chuckled softly.

"How about you Jungkook, what happened to you?" Namjoon decided to ask.

"Well, I told you that it was a long story but I'll try to make it short." He then started.

"I was with Taehyung, Hoseok, and Seokjin hyung, on our way to their college. After they left, I was thinking how Taehyung hyung became more positive but then I saw them; Kwanyoung and the others." He uttered. "Later on, the chased me until I hit a pole."

"You bumped your head again?" Taehyung nearly slammed the table in utter concern.

"Well, I did. I passed out once again but this time, I did not lose my memories." He says as he looks at Taehyung. "Ahh okay." He then smiled his rectangular-ish smile.

"Anyways, I was abused once again. I thought it was over but it wasn't. The next day, I didn't know that it will end their. I also didn't know that the life of Kwanyoung would end there." Some of them slightly nodded. "Even though he was mean, he didn't deserve this." Taehyung said.

"He didn't." Jungkook said. "Okay so he ruined hyung's life and they hurt me but nobody deserves to die in such a young age."

"The world is cruel Kookie-ya." Yoongi said to him. "If the so called god is even real, he would forgive him and let him live." Namjoon said.

"I wanna go home now." Taehyung said. "I feel tired."

"Then let's go. How about you guys?" Seokjin asked as he stood up. "Yeah, we should." Yoongi said.

They went out of the cafe and as they were about to split into different directions, Yoongi suddenly hugged Taehyung. The younger one was surprised at his hyung's sudden action.

"Taehyung-ah, I'm so sorry." He said it in a soft and sincere way. "You know that we'll never let go our friendship so easily."

Taehyung patted the back of Yoongi then hugged him. "It's okay hyung. I've already forgiven you." Taehyung replied to him.