Chapter 13 - Love

"Jungkook-ah. Come on, talk to me." Yoongi tried talking to the other one but then he doesn't want to respond.

Jungkook and Yoongi were seated at one table while Miyoung and Taehyung were seated at the other since, she wanted to talk to Taehyung.

"Jungkook, please." Yoongi begged once more. "Look hyung, I want to be that dongsaeng who respects you and all but I'm not feeling any better right now after what just happened. Unfriending Taehyung who has a fricking crisis in his life, believing just a writing without having anymore evidences, what else is there for me to say? Oh yeah, being so confident in saying ''We just unfriended you'." Ranted Jungkook. Yoongi sighs, thinking of a way on how to explain things to him.

"Look Jungkook, I know what I did was wrong, I know what we did was wrong. On behalf of all of us who sided with those idiots, we are sorry. You know that we believed it because Taehyung isn't really talking to Jin and Hobi and it is said in his notebook that he killed his mother. We didn't really think of other possibilities since things were going too fast for us to process." Yoongi explains. Jungkook sighs then he looks at the ground. Yoongi placed his hand in the younger one's shoulder then he said. "Sorry okay. We'll be better hyungs." Jungkook still doesn't respond. Yoongi then added, "Hey Kookie-ya, guess what." Finally, he looked up at Yoongi. "Me and Namjoon researched on those jerks who lied to us." Said Yoongi. Jungkook chuckled at this which made him smile. "Seriously hyung, why are you stalking people again?" Jungkook questioned. "Come on Kookie-ya, I'm doing this for a good cause." Replied Yoongi. "Oh shut up hyung." The both of them laughed. "So, found any?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi shook his head in reply. "Sadly, not yet."

"So, are we good now?" Yoongi questioned, hoping for a yes. Jungkook thought for a moment. "We are. But then..." Yoongi suddenly started to worry about what Jungkook was going to say. "You should apologize to Taehyung because he's the one who was hurt the most." Yoongi looks down then he nods. "Me and the others are trying to make up to him for what we have done."

"I'm Jung Miyoung." Miyoung introduced herself. "I'm Kim Taehyung." Taehyung did the same. "So, you are that guy who saved me from those two robbers right?" She questioned. Taehyung tried to remember the past event until he did. "Oh yeah! I did." He replied. "I never got to thank you for what you've done. Supposedly, I was supposed to thank you after the police came but then you just disappeared. So yeah, thank you for saving me." She said. "Ah, no need to thank me. It's the least I could do." Taehyung replied. Miyoung just smiled at him.

"Anyways, Taehyung, you're quite an enigmatic person from what I've observed before." Miyoung said. "What school do you go to?" She questioned. "I go to Yeong Gam University. How about you?" Taehyung asked. "Gwahag Gisul." Taehyung nods in reply.

As Miyoung and Taehyung were just having a normal conversation, Jungkook and Yoongi were watching and Yoongi felt, envy. Just how Miyoung smiles at Taehyung is not like how she smiles at him. "Someone is jealous." Jungkook whispered to Yoongi. "Oh shut up." Yoongi whispered back with furrowed eyes. He continues to watch the two of them talk.

'Honestly, I thought it would just be the two of us.'

-Time Skip-

Time has passed and it was time for them to go home. Jungkook decided to go with Taehyung back to his place while Yoongi took Miyoung home.

Yoongi and Miyoung were a bit quiet during the walk until she spoke up. "Taehyung seems like a nice person." She said. Yoongi looks away then he nods. "Uhuh. he is." He replied. He has a feeling that Miyoung likes Taehyung. "He's quite cute too." Yoongi suddenly felt his heart breaking. He held his chest and luckily, Miyoung didn't see him. He dropped his hand down then he looks up at the sky. "Anyways Yoongi, I'll just take a taxi from here. Thanks anyways." Miyoung then went off to a nearby taxi and hopped in. Yoongi didn't get to say bye to her. He sighs sadly. "She likes Taehyung huh." He turns to see a trash can then he kicks it. A dent was left from it then he walked home, a bit heart-broken.