Chapter 5 - Endeavor

As Jungkook and Taehyung went to the restroom, Namjoon goes to the others, after taking three customers orders, and he wonders what the two are doing. "So. How's it going? I'm on break." Namjoon said to them. He then sits beside Seokjin. "Taehyung strangely got up and grabbed Jungkook leading him into the restroom." Explained Yoongi. "Huh? Why?" Namjoon questioned. "We don't know. Taehyung probably had something to tell Jungkook." Jimin answered. "But why wouldn't he tell us?" Seokjin questioned. "What would you expect hyung? They were childhood best friends." Replied Hoseok.

"Oh so does that mean he doesn't trust us? He can be trusted but not us? The people who he has been living with ever since college has started." Seokjin was feeling a bit furious right now.

To him, it feels like Taehyung doesn't trust any of them except for Jungkook. It feels like they aren't trustworthy friends. It's like that they can't keep promises or secrets. It just, hurts him.

"Calm down hyung. It's probably something important that only the two of them should do." Jimin said. Seokjin lets out a sigh then Namjoon said to him, "Jimin might be right. Don't get angry so easily." Seokjin nods in reply. "But seriously. The point of this was to find out what the problem of Taehyung is now he goes to the restroom with Jungkook with just the two of them talking leaving us out?" Yoongi said.

"Taehyung, isn't really the Taehyung we used to know." Jimin muttered. Something then struck his mind. "Oh, by the way? How did you two convince Taehyung to go here?" He asked. "Oh. Hoseok started making a conversation saying stuff about what happened during high school." Seokjin said. Hoseok then added, "I told him about Jungyeon if he remembers and I told him how Jin is a pig." The others laugh at the phrase at the end. "Obviously" Yoongi muttered. "Shut up!" Seokjin exclaimed. "Haha. Okay. Then he went out and asked what we wanted to tell him. We told him and he said he'll go." Hoseok finally ended.

Namjoon analyzed the situation and thought about it until, the light bulb turned on. "I think Taehyung has forgotten who he is." Everybody suddenly turned their to attention to him. Curious of what is theory is. "You do have a point." Said Yoongi getting what Namjoon meant. "So Taehyung hasn't been talking to Jin and Hoseok. Hoseok started the conversation about high school and after that, he finally shows up. It's like Taehyung has forgotten who he is and because of the convo, he slowly remembers." Namjoon explained.

"I think you're right." Seokjin said. "The details are clear and, it's possible." Jimin uttered. "If they don't come out after those three guys come out, Namjoon, check on them." Yoongi said. "Why does it have to be me?" Asked Namjoon. "Because you're the dad of the group." Said Yoongi. "Wait but Jin is the mom of the group." Said Jimin, smirking mischievously. "Hey! Stop calling me mom!" Complained Seokjin. Hoseok faked a cough. "Parents," Namjoon and Seokjin clearly heard this and ejaculated, "Shut up!" Jimin and Hoseok tried to hide their laughter but they couldn't. "What do you two expect? Platonic of course!" Yoongi said with a straight face. "Fine I'll check on them."

"Aren't they the ones who bullied me back when we first met?" Jungkook asked one more time. Taehyung looks at him sadly. Suddenly, Jungkook came into a realization. "They're the ones who changed you didn't they?" He says. Taehyung nods again, looking down.

Jungkook looked down sideways having idea what they are doing. "I... I know what they want." Taehyung looks back up, wondering if Jungkook actually knew. He sighs then he looks back up. "They want revenge hyung. After what I did to them." Said he, looking back down again. "What did you do?" Asked Taehyung in curiousity. "Well I-" Jungkook was about to say but was interrupted by someone coming in. At first, the person startled Taehyung because he thought that they came back but it turned out to be Namjoon. "Why are you two taking long?" He asked. "Uh, one more minute." Taehyung said. "Yeah. One more minute hyung." Jungkook repeated. Namjoon sighs then he nods; he walked out leaving the two of them once again.