25

=== TRIGGER WARNING ===

-Suicide

=== TRIGGER WARNING ===

Jungkook POV

It's been a month.

The voices have gotten worse.

The cuts have gotten worse.

All I feel is the pain from the blades.

I hate myself right now.

I take a deep breath and cut myself a couple more times, just to silence the voices once again.

My phone rings, making me cut badly, I hiss at the pain and look at the jagged cut, crimson blood drips to the floor.

It was Taehyung, I ignore the call, then Seokjin calls me.

I answer, "OKAY WHAT?" I yell.

"Sorry Kookie, we just wanted to say hello," Seokjin says in defense.

"S-sorry, I'm just..." I trail off, not wanting to finish. The voices were floating in my head, I wasn't able to concentrate on what Seokjin was saying.

"So Jungkookie, we were all thinking and maybe we could..."

Everything Seokjin was hazy, drowned out by the constant stream of voices, it felt like I was going insane. I couldn't concentrate on anything, it was like I was spinning a million miles ah hour, and still be standing perfectly still.

I throw my phone and scream, holding my head, I couldn't take it anymore.

"JUNGKOOK? JUNGKOOK?" Voices scream from the phone. I had accidentally pressed the speaker button when I threw my phone.

I scream and yell. And I continued screaming, screaming until my throat was dry and sore, screaming until my chest felt like is was going to collapse, screaming until I was gasping for air.

"JUNGKOOK!!" voices yelled at me. I pull at my hair, I just couldn't take it any more. It was too much.

"No one is coming."

"I want to hear you say it!"

"SAY IT LOUDER!"

"120 volts."

"I WANT YOU TO FEEL EVERY SINGLE LITTLE BIT OF PAIN I UNLEASH ON YOU!"

"No one wants you."

"Pathetic."

"SHUT UP!"

"As if anyone loved you."

"When you die, no one will remember you."

"No one wanted you in the first place."

"Stop being such a baby!"

"Scream louder, SCREAM LOUDER!"

"No matter how much you pray, no one is coming."

"I will be all you ever think of, even in your last moments."