15

Jungkook POV

I sat on the floor in my empty apartment.

I sighed deeply, looking around the small, empty living space. All I had to do was make it safely to the airport.

I hear a knock on my door, I get up and open the door, Taehyung was there to take me to the airport.

He looked sad.

I walked silently down the stairs to the front desk, I hand in my apartment key and leave.

We get into the car, Taehyung finally breaks the silence that was slowly eating away at my soul.

"Jungkookie, do you have to leave?"

"I wish I didn't, but I'll die if I stay here any longer."

Taehyung bursts into tears as we pull up at the airport, "Jungkookie-ah, I'll miss you!"

Tears start to build up in my eyes and roll down my cheeks, "I'll miss you too!" I hug him.

We get out the car, hand in hand.

"GO TO HELL FAGS!" A lady screams, I watch Taehyung's head whip around.

"WILL DO, IT'S REALLY NICE THIS TIME OF YEAR!"

Taehyung rushes me inside, "don't worry about her, she's just a bitch," Taehyung says, clearly pissed.

"Oh no, what ever will I do, going to hell! I'll be surrounded by a whole bunch of gays! Oh no!" I joke, Taehyung smiles sweetly before chuckling.

We make it into the waiting room, "Tae, I'm going to miss you so much!" I say, tears welling up in my eyes.

Taehyung hugs me, "don't worry, I'm still yours," he whispers in my ear.

"Am I interrupting something?" I hear Seokjin ask. We pull away, "Jin hyung!" I whine, hugging him.

"I'll buy us all something to eat," Seokjin sighs.

♡♡♡

Hoseok was crying on my shoulder at the restaurant, "Jungkookie-ah I don't want you to leave! Please stay," he wails.

I sigh deeply, my ear twitches cutely, "sometimes I wish I wasn't a bunny," I complain.

"Aww! But you're so cute!" Jimin coos, "do it again!" Jimin orders, I shake my head.

"Come on! Do it! For me," Jimin pouts.

"For me?" Hoseok asks, I shake my head again.

"For me?" Namjoon asks.

Seokjin and Yoongi also ask, I shake my head.

"Jungkookie oppa, can you please do it for me? I'm your boyfriend and you love me~," Taehyung asks cutely in Korean. I giggle and twitch my ear again.

"Hey! what can he do that I couldn't do?" Hoseok asks, offended.

"Speak Korean."

Hoseok puts his hand to his heart, "I feel personally attacked."

I giggled, "Jungkook oppa, when is your flight?" Taehyung asks me in Korean.

"I think it's in about an hour," I answer sadly in Korean.

"Then let's go to the shops here!" Taehyung yips.

I nod, "let's go shopping!" I agree, throwing an arm up in the air. Everyone else looked so confused as to what we had just said.

"Do you know if they have a Gucci here?" Taehyung asks, I roll my eyes at my boyfriend.

Yoongi walks next to me, "hey, don't have too much fun in Australia with out me, okay?" He says quietly.

"Are you showing emotion?" I ask.

Yoongi punches my arm, "we will not speak of this, or I will fly to Australia and shave your head," he threatens, but his tail was wagging.

"Sure," I giggle. 

♡♡♡

I finally can stop lugging my bags around, but I don't want to.

I look at the line.

I turn back to everyone.

I hug Taehyung.

"I'm going to miss you," I whisper in his ear.

"If a crow-tit walks like a stork it will break it's legs," Taehyung whispers back in Korean. I nod, tears were streaming down my face.

I turn to everyone else, "is that really the last Taekook scene I will be able to see for a while?" Jimin asks, barley holding himself together.

I nod sadly, Jimin breaks down.

I hug him, when I look up, I see everyone crying; Yoongi was covering his face.

"Yoongi?" I ask, he automatically lifts his head, he was crying.

"FINALLY!" Seokjin yells, I go over and hug him.

After hugging everyone I turn back to my boyfriend.

I go to line up to get my passport checked.

I come back to my friends, after finishing getting it checked.

They walk with me up to the stairs, I watch my plane through the big glass windows.

Taehyung was hugging my waist, "don't leave me here with these idiots!" Taehyung sobs.

I turn to him and hug him, "don't worry TaeTae hyung, I'll still come and visit..." I enjoy the feeling of his warm arms around my waist.

"I suddenly want to cry harder looking at this," Namjoon whispers.

I look up, "Tae... I have to go," I tell him softly.

He just hugs me harder, "but I love you," he says, he lets me go.

"I love you too," I whisper back to him.

I go to line up to board my plane, I put my bag down, I turn around and hug Taehyung once last time.

"I don't want to go Taehyung oppa!" I cry in Korean.

Taehyung lifts my chin, he kisses me. It was full of love and softness, such a rich sweetness to it, I let myself become lost in the wonderful taste of his lips. We pull away.

"Stay safe Kookie," Taehyung hugs me tight. I nod, I go back to my bags and pick them up.

I get my ticket checked off.

I look back at my friends for the last time, Jimin was just a puddle of tears, even Yoongi was crying.

"Don't tell anyone I cried!" He calls to me.

I laugh through my tears and walk onto my plane.

♡♡♡♡

I JUST FINISHED EXAM BLOCK AND NOW I AM GOING TO THROW MYSELF IN A RUBBISH BIN!

♡♡♡

Twitter: Kooks_cream

Snapchat: Kookscream

♡♡

13.06.2018

ココナッツ