12

Taehyung POV

We had gone back to my house after the competition, I had also invited Laken and Ash; they actually weren't that much older than us.

"Your house is nice," the dingo hybrid said in awe.

"Thanks."

"If you don't mind I also invited some of my other friends," I admit, Laken smiles, "that should be fine," she answers.

"We like to be in our animal forms and go for swims," Jungkook excitedly explained.

He was so happy that there were other people that weren't really seen around here.

A few minutes later there is a knock on my door.

"JUNGKOOKIE!" Namjoon runs in and hugs Jungkook, "I HEARD YOU WON THE COMPETITION! I AM SO HAPPY!" Namjoon yelled, crushing the small bunny.

Everyone else entered my house, noticing the two new people.

"Oh, these people held the competition, Laken and Ash," I introduced.

"Hey, wassup?" Laken smiled, waving a small bit.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOVE YOUR ACCENT!" Jimin yelled.

"What drugs did you and Namjoon take before coming here?" I jokingly asked, "cocaine"Jimin jokingly answered

 Ash laughed, Yoongi walked up to her, "are you that Australian red and orange Australian dog thing?" He asked.

"Do you mean a dingo? You grey and white American thing?"

Yoongi looked away out of embarrassment.

"So you guys wanna go for a swim? As animals?" Seokjin asked, "sure thing," Laken answers.

We all turn into animals, Laken was a lot taller than I thought she would be. She stood on her two back legs.

Laken was actually the same size as Seokjin, "well, your a lot taller than I though you'd be," Seokjin admitted.

"I bet I can jump higher than you thought I could too," she jokingly says.

Yoongi and Ash were the same size as well, staring each other down.

"Come on guys!" Namjoon runs outside. We all follow closely after, Laken could really go fast and it was a no joke when you could hear her feet beat against the ground.

We got to the pool, Ash stood at the edge and look in, sniffing it a bit.

"Yoongi, push her in," Jimin whispered.

Ash started to walk along the edge, "what is she doing?" I asked.

"Her animal ways, in Australia if you don't check before jumping in you might give a crocodile some lunch," Laken explains in her thick Australian accent.

Yoongi went up behind her and pushed Ash in. "YAH!" she screams, she jumps out the water as quickly as she got in.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" she yells in Korean.

"I don't understand" Yoongi simply says. Ash pushes him in.

"You can speak Korean?" I asked, Laken nodded.

"there's not a lot to do in Australia, might as well learn a second language," she hopped up to the pool and jumped in, everyone else joined her.

Jungkook POV

Laken and Ash were walking home with me since they lived pretty close.

"Jungkook-ah, I think you know what animal we were talking about earlier, at the competition," Laken started getting serious.

"I think so too," I agree.

"Well you kind of smell like it, you do realize how dangerous these animals are?" Laken asked, worried.

"I do know, they attacked me once when I was young," I shudder again. Ash pats my back.

"Well, as a bunny you should know how unsafe it is for you, I know this might seem like I'm crossing the line but, I don't think it's safe for you here," Ash said.

"I know it's not safe; they're here, I know it," I look around, the sun was setting, fast.

Laken looked at me worried.

"Jungkook, it's not safe for you her. I know this is crossing the line but we think you might need to organise something so you can move back or get another bunny to move here, so you aren't at such a risk," Ash said.

I sighed, they had a point, and I did have something in place, it was just hard.

"I seriously wish I didn't have to be bunny sometime,s" my ears droop.

We get to my apartment, "well, we wish you the best, mate," Ash said, waving off. I walk inside my apartment. I check my phone for messages. 

Taemin:
Jungkookie

Me:
Hey shorty

Taemin:
You're not that much taller than me!

Me:
Still enough for me to tease you ;)

Taemin:
Whatever!
How's things over in South Africa?

Me:
Things are good, I have a boyfriend :D

Taemin:
SPILL!

Me:
He's called Taehyung, and he's a fox

Taemin:
He's one lucky fox

Me:
I know

Taemin:
So, when are you finally moving on?
It should be soon now

Me:
Goodnight Taemin

Taemin:
I understand
I'm sorry

Goodnight

I didn't want to think about the thing I've been putting off. I look outside, I knew they were out there, and I knew that it was getting more and more risky for me to stay here.

I have already had to move apartments 10 times. I sighed, I was cornered, I knew I would have to leave South Africa very soon.

I didn't want to leave Taehyung and everyone behind though, how would I even begin to tell them?

♡♡♡♡

Knowing that one day I'll finally update...

It fills you with determination

♡♡♡

Twitter: Kooks_cream

♡♡

27.05.2018

ココナッツ