11

Taehyung POV

I woke up next to my sleeping bunny. His hair was still wet from the late shower we took last night seeing at we got home pretty late. I smiled at the memories, Jungkook yawned and snuggled closer into my chest.

"Good morning bunny," I whispered sweetly, kissing his ear.

"My legs hurts from all that walking yesterday," he yawned.

I smiled, breathing in his scent once again. I hugged my boyfriend.

"Tae... do we have anything on today?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, you've got a singing thing," I tell him. Jungkook sighs.

"Do I have to?"

"Well I know you already have a beautiful voice, and I want to see just how beautiful it is," I say, grabbing his chin. I push our lips together, it wasn't a passionate kiss, just a sweet kiss.

♡♡♡

All of my friends had come to see Jungkook sing, along with a few hundred more that we didn't know.

"What's the prize if he wins this?" I ask Hoseok.

"it was something like $50000 AUS, that's crazy!" Hoseok says.

"Well it would be if it was in our currency," Seokjin sighed.

"What do you mean?" my head whips around.

"It's $50000, sure but he's winning a lot more than 50000 rand. He's winning 50000 Australian dollars! Because the people running this thing are from Australia," Seokjin explained.

"Wait that would mean, if Jungkook wins this, then he'll win..." I quickly get out my phone and put in the calculation.

"515866.96 rand! That's INSANE!" I gape.

"But it's also given to them in the Australian currency, he'll have to convert it," Seokjin reminded.

I nod, we had talked through most of the contests songs. "Next up we have Jeon Jungkook" the announcer said. I turned my attention to the stage.

Jungkook nervously walked on stage, there was already a commotion in the audience. Since he was a bunny.

He took a deep breath before singing.

"Summer in the hills.

Those hazy days I do remember. We were running still.

Had the whole world at our feet. Watching seasons change.

Our roads were lined with adventure.

Mountains in the way, couldn't keep us from the sea.

Here we stand open arms, this is home where we are, ever strong in the world that we made, I still hear you in the breeze.

See your shadows in the trees.

Holding on, memories never change."

His voice was so hypnotising, it was so silky and sweet. I loved it. There were no words to describe how I just wanted to run up there and hug him.

The whole audience was just in shock of what they had just received.

After a few seconds everyone started to clap, then everyone was cheering. Someone threw roses on the stage.

Jungkook walked off. I couldn't care less about the other contestants, Jungkook had just stolen the show, and he took my heart with it; well he already had that.

The judges walked onto stage with the Australian host.

"Now, I would first of like to apologies for the currency. I could not convert the money into rand in time for the competition. But if you are making any trips to Australia you'll have some money," the host smiled and handed it over to the judges.

"It was a very go competition, but unfortunately there can only be one winner," the judge smiled sweetly.

I had my fingers crossed that it was going to be Jungkook.

"And that person is..." Everyone on stage braced them self for the news.

"Jeon Jungkook!" The judge announced.

Everyone cheered.

Jungkook covered his mouth and walked up, receiving his prize.

"Have fun with that bunny," The kangaroo hybrid smiled, handing the money to Jungkook.

She wrapped an arm around Jungkook while people snapped pictures.

"You sang well," she smiled sweetly. I ran back stage to meet Jungkook.

Some of the other contestants looked so disappointed. I watched Jungkook walk out with the Australian host.

"KOOKIE!" I screamed, I ran up and hugged him so tight, even though he was in mid conversation.

"TaeTae!" Jungkook hugged me back.

"I told you your voice was beautiful," I whispered to him.

I pulled away, "you must be the host," I smiled at the kangaroo hybrid.

She nodded, "the names Laken, mate," she holds out a hand.

Laken did have a very strong accent, I shook her hand.

Another girl walked up, she looked like an orange dog.

"Oh, this is my girlfriend, Ash," Laken introduced.

"Wassup mate," Ash greets.

I smile, "you both have very strong accents."

"I really like it," I add quickly. Jungkook nodded.

"Well, this is out first time being outside of Australia," Laken looks over at Ash.

"We're here for work, this was just a little thing on the side," Ash explains.

"What are you working on?" Jungkook asks.

"We're working on finding out an animal that's supposed to be extinct. They were said to die out in the war, like what people say about bunnies, but well, your here," Laken points to Jungkook. I nod along, then look over at Jungkook.

He seemed to know what they were talking about.

♡♡♡♡

IT'S ALMOST PRIDE MONTH AND I'M SHITTING MYSELF BECAUSE I ORDERED A GAY FLAG FOR IT.

So when my homeroom teacher asks if anything interesting happened on the weekend, Imma just pull out my meter by meter gay flag and yell "IT'S PRIDE MONTH!"

♡♡♡

Twitter: Kooks_cream

Snapchat: Kookscream

♡♡

25.05.2018

ココナッツ