16

Jungkook POV

"Now, if you look out to your right you will see the city of Brisbane," our pilot announces. I jolt awake, it had been a five hour flight to Brisbane, my new home.

I rub my eyes and look out.

I smile, it was beautiful

I wished that Taehyung could be here to share this with me.

I sighed, there was no point in wishing; Taehyung would have to finish this year before he could come and see me.

As of living in Australia, I was done school, I should've graduated. I wasn't about to re-do the entire of grade 12 again.

My ears popped when the plane comes in to the landing. I got up and picked up my stuff, getting out of the plan painfully slowly.

I get out into the airport and take a deep breath.

Here I was now, Australia.

I get my bags from pick up and start to look around the airport.

A family catches my attention, "I'm sorry Kibum, but I just don't know!" Kibum's mother, I think, said.

They were all speaking Korean.

I walk over to the lynx family, "do you need help?" I ask them.

"Yes! Do you know how to get to gate 5?" The mother asks.

"Yeah, it's right down that hall past Typo, it should be in like a circle kind of thing," I explain. 

"Thank you" Kibum nods.

"No problem," I start to walk off. 

"I'm sorry, sir," I turn back around, "umm, you wouldn't happen to be around here do you?" Kibum asks.

I shake my head, "I have just moved here."

"Where from?"

"South Africa."

"Oh that's cool. If you didn't mind, could you please tell my parents where the nearest restaurant would be in the airport?"

"Well, a good restaurant would be just in the waiting room, you head from about gate 1 and there should be a great muffin place."

"Thank you, goodbye!"

Kibum's parents waved goodbye.

"Sorry for that," Kibum bows.

"It's nothing," I wave my hand slightly.

"I'm Kibum by the way," Kibum holds out his hand.

"Jungkook," I take his hand.