9

Taehyung POV

After everyone enters my house, Hoseok starts saying how we should play something.

"Let's play dare or consequence!" He suggests. "Cause this time it's a bit more risky," Hoseok smiled evilly.

"I don't understand how you are such a cute squirrel," Jimin muttered.

"Let's play it, I mean what do we have to lose?" Namjoon sighed.

"My good looks," Seokjin protested.

"So nothing," Yoongi said, not looking up from his phone.

Seokjin just sat there, mouth gaping open.

"Okay, I'll go first!" Hoseok said.

"Seokjin, since you are scared of losing your good looks the consequence will be to let us dump anything we want on top of you," Hoseok smiled evilly.

"The dare is to put your hand down Namjoon's pants," Hoseok quickly changed his mind, "NO! His boxers," he snickered.

Seokjin's eyes were as wide as saucers, "I don't want to do either!" He protested.

"But which one do you want to do more?"

"Namjoon..." Seokjin turned to his boyfriend. Namjoon sighed and pulled his pants and briefs out a bit.

Seokjin stuck his hand in, a disgusted look on his face.

He pulled it out after 0.2 seconds.

"Okay! Jungkookie-ah," Seokjin turned to him, whipping his hand on Namjoon's shirt.

"I dare you to sit right in Taehyung's lap for the rest of the game. The consequence is that you have to go outside after dark," Seokjin said.

Jungkook just got up and sat in my lap. I just wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him in closer, I saw Jungkook's cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"Yoongi hyung! I dare you and Jimin to make out for ten seconds!" He dared. "Consequence is that as soon as you start to fall asleep, I jump on you, and will make it impossible for you to sleep," Jungkook smiled at his cute evilness.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's face and smashed their lips together.

I wished that was Jungkook and I. 

Yoongi pulled away after ten seconds.

"Hoseok," he said, Hoseok was laughing, "I dare you to have sit there and not complain while all six of us make out for two minutes seconds, and you have to watch!" Yoongi grinned.

"Wait-," I did the maths, six, that means that Jungkook and I will also make out.

"Or else, while we watch your favourite movie we'll make out then," Yoongi hyung really was evil.

Hoseok just sat there, mortified.

"Fine, make out," he sighed, bracing himself.

"Hold on a freaking minute, that means that-," Yoongi cut me off.

"Yeah, I really don't care," he snaps, "just do it" he growled.

Namjin and Yoonmin started making out.

Jungkook turned around, he was still in my lap.

We slowly closed the gap between our lips, the others were really going for it. Slowly we started moving our lips around.